Contest Halloween Drawing Contest and Pumpkin-Carving Contest Poll!

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Halloween is over, and so are my contests! It is now finally time to open the polls to see who will win!

Prize for the Halloween Drawing Contest: 250 PC

Prize for the Pumpkin-Carving Contest: 115 PC

Those will be the prizes for the winners! How will we decide the winners though? Well I went through the hassle of making a poll for it!

Poll: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Cm25ijhJ5xocseOKDVc_F8YpErXIF6p2hjnfd_UpjDw/edit?usp=drive_open

Seven Steps to Success:

1. Click the link
2. Pick your favorite drawing! You may pick your own if you want.
3. Pick your favorite pumpkin! Again, you may pick your own.
4. Add your username in the box.
5. Press Submit.
6. Go back to this thread and reply to it saying "I voted" or something like that. This is to prevent people from voting more than once and using other peoples' usernames.
7. Done!

FAQs:
Anyone on the site may vote.
You can vote for yourself if you want.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!

The poll will be up until this Friday! Friday at around this time I will reveal the two winners and send them their prize.

I hope you all had fun with this! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Samster
Voted!

Reactions: Samster and Shiny
I voted! Good luck everyone :D:cool-pika:
Thanks for hosting the contests, Shiny, it was great fun!

Reactions: EnderLord and Shiny
I voted too! :p

Reactions: EnderLord
I voted.

Reactions: EnderLord and Shiny
Voted~

Reactions: EnderLord
I voted

Voted!

Voted! Hope it got through. o/

Reactions: Samster
Vorted.

I voted

Now what?

Voted!

Bump! :D

Bump!

Polling ends 2day :O

Okay! The poll has officially ended! I'm sure you are all anxious to know who the winner is right? Well here are the winners!

Screenshot_2018-11-09-07-15-16-1.png

Screenshot_2018-11-09-07-15-21-1.png

As you noticed, it seems @Artisan and his drawing won the Halloween Drawing Contest and @NATT44 won the Pumpkin-Carving Contest! Congratulations, you two!

Artisan will be receiving his prize of 250 PC now! Congratulations Artisan! Your drawing was simple yet cute and amazing.

NATT44 will be receiving his prize of 115 PC now! Congrats NATT44! Your pumpkin was really awesome!

@NATT44 almost won the Halloween-Drawing Contest as well, but Artisan barely passed him! @Samster was winning in the Pumpkin Carving Contest for a while but then NATT44 passed him by like 2 votes or something!

Thank you everyone for participating in my first contest! You all had fantastic drawings and pumpkin carvings and I loved them all! Big thanks to everyone who helped make the prize larger! Without you, the prizes would just be 80 PC!

You should see your prizes into your account, Artisan and NATT44. I hope you all had fun! I had tons of fun making this contest too!

Reactions: NATT44 and Artisan
Thank you for the votes Pedians and thank you for hosting @Shiny ! :D

Reactions: Shiny
Ah, fiddlesticks! Well done, @NATT44, you defeated me fair and square. Congrats! And congrats to @Artisan as well, great art!

Reactions: NATT44
Back