R.I.P. Club Nintendo

• Thread starter GravityTheGhost
  • Start date
Club Nintendo had it's good times :D I can't wait until I get enough coins to get some games though, but anyway, I think Club Nintendo was a great way to get games for getting games, If you understand me.

Update: HOLY CRAP! WERE GETTING FLIPNOTE STUDIO NEXT WEEK

They just added a crap ton of stuff today: https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

Great. Thanks Nintendo. Now I need more codes to get what I want.
The site's still on maintenance at my end. I'm guessing that there's so much games, the CN server got overloaded.

Update: HOLY CRAP! WERE GETTING FLIPNOTE STUDIO NEXT WEEK
Next week! Yay! :D

I'm so going to download that next week! *happy dance*

They just added a crap ton of stuff today: https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

Great. Thanks Nintendo. Now I need more codes to get what I want.

I think it's time I go in GameStop and ask them if I can take some codes out of used games. I never would have expected them to give FULL games ;-;

Some good stuffs have been provided by Club Nintendo service - not the best one, but at least I got good games like A Kappa's Trail :cat:

Time to move on. Expecting better service from Ninty for good customers :p well, relationship between gamers and gamedevs/companies should be maintained.

It looks like they have some issues with the site since it is under maintenance,hope there will be a whole set of cool games though for the rewards and stuff I hope they ask for too much coins.

I remember when I first saw this , I was like totally bedazzled , if that is even a word . I mean I had a couple of games that I bought but I haven't registered as of yet . But now I hope that Club Nintendo rests in peace . Plus FlipNote 3d was a good feeling to have :3 . I hope that the Elite Rewards are as good as it gets because its the lasts of its existance . I also hope for the better Rewards Program that they said they were going to make for their fans

Back