• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's right, mate. Also, 69 play coins *laughs uncontrollably*

Ikr kekekekekek :hilarious::rotfl:
#likeapro

Reactions: TheYESDragon
Post counter: 2/50, going to post all night tonight :writing:

weve got this, anyone can do if they want any play coins cause sadly i just started so i have none

Post count 112, target: 200. Seems food ami right?
Wow, I just read my post, these spelling errors are crazy. I meant seems foolish.

I'm quite the big dummy, but is there anyway I can view *only* the posts I made around the board and not the update statuses and the blogs?

I'm quite the big dummy, but is there anyway I can view *only* the posts I made around the board and not the update statuses and the blogs?
You can click on your profile card to see "Messages". It doesn't include status updates/posts or blog posts.

Oh, it seems it only counts post count.

My postcount is 137 as of now.

@Marc i'm so happy I feel like crying... I'm sick currently, but I finally managed to get another 50 quality posts. Anyways yeah, I started at 170 and i'm now at 220, so I did 50 quality posts, so I'm done.

Reactions: Robbie
Is this still going on? If so I had 18 posts as of today and I made 4 more quality posts for a total of 22. So, 18 + 50 = 68 posts or 22 + 50 = 72 posts I still need to make quite a few new quality posts! :)

837? This may be hard.

Reactions: Robbie and Mikaya
It seems to have been more than 1 week :p

It seems to have been more than 1 week :p
Yeah. The first week was for the bonus and the second week was the real "end date" (if we didn't cross 400,000 posts in the first week).

Yeah. The first week was for the bonus and the second week was the real "end date" (if we didn't cross 400,000 posts in the first week).
ok

When I first saw this, I was at 101 posts, and I didn't join because I didn't think that I'd make anywhere near 50 posts. I made made 41 posts, and I wish I jumped on this boat... Oh well, I'll try not to underestimate myself next time, lol.

Reactions: Mikaya
I believe in everyone \o/

The best part of believe is the lie... Sorry, felt like the right time for an FOB quote...

Just a heads up. Due to the recent downtime, I'm going to increase the end-date by 2 days \o/

Reactions: 423, Zukrad, Robbie and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back