Randomness Competition

• Thread starter Leviathinian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leviathinian

It's time to get random!

Someone will post something completely random, and the next person will post some even more random!

It's pretty simple, until things get too random, anyways, let's begin! Ill go first

So, watch out when you drive your flying television into the local pizza shop, because that could cause the Rabid Diancie Pikachu Charizard hybrid to break out of Alcatraz, and that could cause global warming!

You better watch out for cows, since cows are believed to share the aura of a deity/immortal.

*says real name*
I win

The Struggle is real. The corruption is real but is sneaking under our noses. All toasters toast toast. Water is wet. Ice is slippery. Violence is golden if it is in the form of silence. We were made to argue against ourselves to try and achieve our definition of perfect. Do we deserve to hear the complaints of ourselves? How are we still living? What is living?

The Struggle is real. The corruption is real but is sneaking under our noses. All toasters toast toast. Water is wet. Ice is slippery. Violence is golden if it is in the form of silence. We were made to argue against ourselves to try and achieve our definition of perfect. Do we deserve to hear the complaints of ourselves? How are we still living? What is living?

this is not random it is a code that we all follow and the world needs to know and it is beauty and it is perfect

this is not random it is a code that we all follow and the world needs to know and it is beauty and it is perfect
All toasters toast toast.

you are a theif of the words from my mouth. trickle trickle snatch, trickle trickle yoink
you are the baby that rides upon a sheep. gallop gallop baa, gallop gallop waa

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

As we move towards the end of an epoch, we realize: Cleopatra lived closer to the invention of the iPhone than to the building of the great pyramid. What does it mean? I think it means that nowhere in the Humpty Dumpty rhyme does it mention that he's an egg. And yet, double rainbow all the way.

If Christmas comes but once a year, how do you explain space Hitler?

If you wish to post before and after yourself then apple juice and eggnog in your cereal must be meaty and as thick as a head like your mom's. End of current story.

YATTA!

There was once a man who decided that he wanted cake, but then he had do defeat 50 shiny charizards and fill up his pokedex, then he had to pay off all of his motages, and then he could have cake.... when it was invented, because he lived way before cake was created. The End

Look everyone, it's Spider-Man!
Too late, he's gone.

Once in the land of sheeplawnmowers we all were cows, us caterpillars went to battle the giant cats but we're too heavy to move a centimeter, as we were cement blocks, then we grew up to be bears in the land of hippopotamus to make a living for ourselves. Once we cried MAYO to the skies we fell to the heavens, known as a giant spider named gohma that would eat gold for trees. There I win.

An ant can carry 20 times its weight, which is useful information if you need help moving a potato chip across town.

If weird people are weird in their weirdly weird way, the weirdly, wouldn't that weirdly mean that the weirdness of the weird weirdos would be weirdly unique in their own weird weirdly way of weirdliness?

I walked out of Walmart after being trapped in the electronics isle for 27 hours. Then, a mob of birds came down and asked for pocket coins because they wanted McDonald chicken nuggets. I threw a rabbit at them and scream until all the helicopter's windows broke. Then the birds ended up exploding, leaving hyper realistic crayons all over the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back