• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Heeeeeey everybody! Who's ready for another Rapid Fire Giveaway? :eyes:

Actually, a quick little note before we get into the actual giveaway. You may remember that I mentioned in The Hub that this would be a limited time thing, as this is merely a test phase for bigger things to come. And after the first two going off without any hitches, I've decided to host this one, and possibly one more in the near future. After this, I'll temporarily shut down the operation so I can analyze the results, and plan accordingly. If there's any tips or suggestions you have for me regarding these giveaways, feel free to shoot me a PM, and we can discuss there. ANYWAY! With all that out of the way, let's begin the giveaway!

The prize this time is... Play Coins!

I've got a bunch of pc to give to you guys, so let's get started! Each person that replies will receive 150 pc, free of charge!

And this giveaway is potentially different. When I run out of pc, I'll restock until I decide to end this giveaway, so be sure to keep tabs on it! Also, one more note real quick. You can only reply to this thread once a week, so be sure to plan ahead! Without further ado, let's start!*

*Small note here. If you get creative with your reply, you may get something additional for your efforts. Just saying...

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil and Jisenku
So like, is this in response to my get Play Coins Quickly Post or what?

If so, then cool

If not, then still cool... lmao

Reactions: Samster
So like, is this in response to my get Play Coins Quickly Post or what?

If so, then cool

If not, then still cool... lmao
Actually, I’d already been typing this up for 30 min or so before you posted your topic, lol

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
Actually, I’d already been typing this up for 30 min or so before you posted your topic, lol
oof me

ec1cb4c8368f601f3bf9b34d52dcd33967-10-skyrim-opening-screenshot.rsocial.w1200.jpg
me when I'm finally awake in time to participate in one of these, didn't think this one would be set in skyrim though.

Reactions: James, Marc, Samster and 1 other person
ec1cb4c8368f601f3bf9b34d52dcd33967-10-skyrim-opening-screenshot.rsocial.w1200.jpg
me when I'm finally awake in time to participate in one of these, didn't think this one would be set in skyrim though.
Love that post, gave me a laugh! And it sounds like I hear the Bonus Bell in the background! CONGRATS! If you want to know more about the Bonus Bell, the details are in the spoiler below, and they will soon be added to The Hub as well. Looks like you're the first to discover the Bonus Bell, nice work!

The Bonus Bell is a rare occurrence around here. If your post is especially interesting to me, or if you complete a task with extra effort, you may hear the distant ringing of the Bonus Bell! When this happens, I'll swoop in to offer you a special prize that wasn't originally listed! These Bonus Bell prizes refresh periodically, so do your best to wow me!

Now, for your bonus, please choose one of these Steam Games to keep forever!

Stick Fight: The Game
Divekick
Nidhogg
Absolver
Overgrowth
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Now, for your bonus, please choose one of these Steam Games to keep forever!

Stick Fight: The Game
Divekick
Nidhogg
Absolver
Overgrowth
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse

Let's fight bundle, nice! Gotta go with overgrowth please ^^

Reactions: Samster
I noticed it in time :pepe: Thanks Samster :thumbsup:
I'm not a creative person so I'm not going to even try

Gimme gimme

ae gimme gimme

Idk guys, @Samster seems kinda sus.

Idk guys, @Samster seems kinda sus.
No, I saw you vent and you know it. I was in Medbay doing my tasks, don’t listen to him guys

• Funny
Reactions: Agentperson
No, I saw you vent and you know it. I was in Medbay doing my tasks, don’t listen to him guys
No, I saw YOU vent and sawing boats in half

I want some!
Gimme gimme gimme play coins not a man after midnight

64F44382-894B-4F46-9308-D7E439951AF6.gif

Me when I’m late for one of these but then I realize it’s still going.

Reactions: Jisenku and Marc
Leo-Attention.jpg

Me when I'm online and Samster posts a giveaway. And guess what? We're in the 20s! :pepe:

is this still available :eyes3:
Insert very funny response

• Funny
Reactions: Marc
I'll join if i still can.
After this, I'll temporarily shut down the operation so I can analyze the results, and plan accordingly.
Operation? Results? Does that make us test subjects? :eyes: Well if I suddenly wake up with an extra arm I know who to blame :eyes2:. Theres a conspiracy going on. I just know it. Who is samster really?Does Marc exist? How is obama related to all of this (You thought I would never figure it out huh?). And is robit the mastermind behind all of this? And the biggest question is WHY IS STEVE IN SMASH? I'll figure it all out soon. I'm not your average internet user :sneaky:. I've done some amazing feats such as finding out obama's last name without using anything except wikipedia (pretty amazing right?). I'm hot on the trail of figuring it all out. Im coming for you Robit/Samster/Marc who doesnt exist.:eyes2:

Oh and on a side note: Thanks for the pc samster (Or robit in disguise).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jisenku, Mizunil, Samster and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back