Rapid Fire Giveaway Hub

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Hey all, Samster here! It's been quite a long time since I last made a thread. (I have to remember to not be too cringey.) Let's just jump right into what I'm going to say today. As you all know, I LOVE TO GIVE. So, I had a fantastic idea last night. I introduce you to a new series of mine, titled Rapid Fire Giveaways!

Hopefully the title speaks for itself. More or less, these are going to be posted periodically by me, and the prizes will range from many different things, from free games, to gift cards, to a ton Play Coins, and more! Hopefully at this point I've peaked your interest at this point. Read more to find out:

-This will be a limited time event for now, just to see how much hype this generates, and to see how well it overall performs.
-For people wondering, yes, this is the new manifestation of what I planned a year or two ago in my blog posts. For people uninformed, I was going to do one major giveaway, but I feel that this type of event suits it better.
-These giveaways will be randomly added to the site, so be sure to stay active and check back often for the chance to snag some free stuff!
-All of these goods that I will be giving away are purchased by me personally. No one else is currently affiliated with these giveaways other than myself currently. I sincerely hope that you enjoy this new program. If you have any thoughts or comments, please post a status update on my profile, I really want to hear your guy's thoughts on this uwu

And that's all for now! Be sure to follow this thread, as whenever a new Rapid Fire Giveaway is put into motion, I will post the link to the giveaway here. If you have any questions, just reply to this thread! Thanks for reading, and I hope you look forward to the first Rapid Fire Giveaway, which will go live very soon! :D

Reactions: Eric Cartman, PokelordX, AricAttack and 8 others
Last edited:
Reactions: Deepak, James, Marc and 3 others
What if we're in a different time zone :eyes:
Cuz the giveaways will start and end while we're sleeping.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samster and Dark Link
What if we're in a different time zone :eyes:
Cuz the giveaways will start and end while we're sleeping.
What if it begins while you are awake? Seriously, we really have no idea when it's going to start. It's a literal draw of luck

Reactions: Samster, Dark Link and Deepak
What if it begins while you are awake? Seriously, we really have no idea when it's going to start. It's a literal draw of luck
I don’t think time zones fall under luck. :p

Reactions: Dark Link
I don’t think time zones fall under luck. :p
But you never know when @Samster is going to be awake really. He could decide in the middle of the night to do a giveaway, and you might just be lucky enough to be awake.

My point is that while time zones don't fall under luck, it doesn't mean that he wont pick different times so that other people can try and win

Reactions: Samster and Deepak
Hi

Reactions: Deepak
But you never know when @Samster is going to be awake really. He could decide in the middle of the night to do a giveaway, and you might just be lucky enough to be awake.

My point is that while time zones don't fall under luck, it doesn't mean that he wont pick different times so that other people can try and win
BlueJ has a good point, sometimes I just get random ideas at 4:00 AM my time, and I'm just like "Hey, let's do this now, lol"

And I'll try to do my best to time these giveaways a bit better, such as when there's multiple users online at the same time. :3

Reactions: Dark Link, Jisenku, Trazzers and 1 other person
Back