Rate the Avatar Above You

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
That is actually a male who is imitating the pulling of a trigger on a gun. He's not taking a photo... lol

7/10
9/10, and I don't even like rappers. :p

9/10, and I don't even like rappers. :p

8/10, she is cute.

------------------------------------------
So I have two rates from one user :D

Awesome Avatar @ErixSan really creative :)

Reactions: ErixSan
Thanks.

8/10 Nice pic!

8/10 nice mii!

8/10. She's from fairy tale right? ;3

Yes she is, my fave character in Fairy Tail, Lucy Heartfillia :)

10/10. Yoruichi Shihōin one of the most coolest characters in Bleach, I actually had a crush on her :confused: :oops: lol

10/10, because it's an anime avatar :) And a great one at that.

Yours to, I like the design costuming,hair, everything. 10/10 :)
Who is that by the way ?

Yours to, I like the design costuming,hair, everything. 10/10 :)
Who is that by the way ?
Anisette Nelson from Valkyria Chronicles II. She's my favourite video game character.

Reactions: Reece
Anisette Nelson from Valkyria Chronicles II. She's my favourite video game character.
Oh well I like Anisette Nelson (she looks awesome), sadly I never played the game, what platform is it for ?

Oh well I like Anisette Nelson (she looks awesome), sadly I never played the game, what platform is it for ?
PSP. It's the best game ever made.

PSP. It's the best game ever made.
Oh cool, I will look at game play later, I actually *hurts to say it* soft modded my PSP and I don't use it at all, so I can get some use to it now.

I know I soft modded my PSP, its a bad thing :(

Oh cool, I will look at game play later, I actually *hurts to say it* soft modded my PSP and I don't use it at all, so I can get some use to it now.

I know I soft modded my PSP, its a bad thing :(
It's not. PSPs with custom firmware can do so much cool stuff. Custom XMBs, custom gameboots, homebrew, and all that jazz.
I've put more time into Valkyria Chronicles 2 than any other game ever, and while this many be a stupid thing to say I got emotionally attached to all the characters. :p

It's not. PSPs with custom firmware can do so much cool stuff. Custom XMBs, custom gameboots, homebrew, and all that jazz.
I've put more time into Valkyria Chronicles 2 than any other game ever, and while this many be a stupid thing to say I got emotionally attached to all the characters. :p
I get emotionally attached to my Final Fantasy characters also, and I had the PSP for a good bit of years and it never was used because I barely had games, I said that custom firmware looks pretty cool for the PSP, I think I shall download it but during holidays, it looks like an enjoyable game actually :)

Well... I got attached to the characters... In many games...
In one, I cried (Final Fantasy X)...

And I think I did it with an anime character from Oh My Goddess! :sorry:

@Marc, can you move this little chat to a new thread?

They already rated each other's current avatars, so it would have been boring just to post the same results over and over again. So, it's okay here in this situation. Btw, your avatar gets a 5/10. I liked your Mii one better, :p

They already rated each other's current avatars, so it would have been boring just to post the same results over and over again. So, it's okay here in this situation. Btw, your avatar gets a 5/10. I liked your Mii one better, :p

Don't be rude. I'm using my first avatar for limited time :D
I thinking to add something special to mine, but I don't have time right now to do it.

Anyways, 7/10 :D

Well... I got attached to the characters... In many games...
In one, I cried (Final Fantasy X)...

And I think I did it with an anime character from Oh My Goddess! :sorry:

I love Belldandy :)
7/10, I like the Mii one also

Back