Recommend an Anime to the above poster

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
This game is simple. All that you have to do is recommend an anime that you think the above poster might like.

The person below me has to kick things off, so shoot :singing:

I recommend The world god only knows its a rom com and has the main character being forced to date girls or he will lose his head

I reccomend No game No life if you like characters that like playing games

I have finished that anime

I recommend you Full metal alchemist since it has good characters and has development. I thought it had story imo. it also has some good action scenes

Saw brother hood, had everything you said above, and great music

I reccomend Hayate no gotoku if you like Parody/Comedy

ill put that on my list of shows to watch

I recommend Medaka box if you like School life/action animes

Sword Art Online - chances are you've already seen it but I think you'll enjoy it.

Btw I'm almost done with the released episodes of The world god only. Good anime.

@Natsu

Oh god..I so forgot this Anime existed..think there was a season 2 also, and a Manga...I saw episode 1 of season 1 and was suppose to finish it.. thanks for reminding me

I reccomend Gosick if you like any mystery Anime, and cute loli for moe

Already watching it. Pretty decent if you ask me.

I recommend Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom. It's almost perfect. Ending almost made me shed a tear too :oops:

@Marc I have watched it SAO that is

I recommend Magi its a action/adventure/comedy anime and has some really good characters with awesome powers

About magi..someone needs to tell me where I left off in the Anime..they were just entering the first dungeon/secret tower whatever. and they found the red haired girl int here, and she attacking or fighting with them

I recommend Black Cat for a smooth criminal type of Anime/Manga

that would be the second episode of season 1

I recommend Death note if you haven't watched it yet

Reactions: SaToRi
that would be the second episode of season 1

I recommend Death note if you haven't watched it yet

really, only 2nd epsiode? thought it was in the 4's or 6's

I saw Deathnote...one of my first Anime..

I recommend Code Geass if you like Dnote

@Natsu Dragneel Magi is on my 'to watch' list. I didn't like the Avatar-tattoo-sort of guy but meh, I can live with it. I heard it's really good and season 2 looks more interesting from what I've seen (although I haven't seen a lot).
I saw Deathnote...one of my first Anime..
Death Note is the anime that got me into anime o:

@SaToRi I recommend Toaru Majutsu no Index if you stuff like espers and magic and action.

i recomend nurato :p i am sure that you have seen it

@Natsu Dragneel Magi is on my 'to watch' list. I didn't like the Avatar-tattoo-sort of guy but meh, I can live with it. I heard it's really good and season 2 looks more interesting from what I've seen (although I haven't seen a lot).

Death Note is the anime that got me into anime o:

@SaToRi I recommend Toaru Majutsu no Index if you stuff like espers and magic and action.

already a big fan of index/rail gun.

you're right, i've seen naruto and currently watching shippuden.

I reccomend one piece if you havent seen it

I recommend Fairy Tail if you haven't watched it yet

I've seen some of it..but stopped watching for no apparent reason after edolas arc

i reccomend Eden of the east

I recommend Soul Eater

I recommend Angel Beats. You can't listen to this and not want to watch it :

Back