Offering Resident Evil, Umbrella Corps, Sleeping Dogs, Etc Steam Games

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Smile For Me please? 150pc? Can I also get... a second game? :eyes:
Yea. It'll take several days for me to get them tho.

yeah to both? if so I'll reserver darkwood and smile for me then, 150pc each I'll send pc over when you get them?

yeah to both? if so I'll reserver darkwood and smile for me then, 150pc each I'll send pc over when you get them?
Deal!

Reactions: 28142
How much for Yakuza Kiwami 2?

How much for Yakuza Kiwami 2?
Err. It looks like the star game from the bunch, so maybe 500 PC?

I don't have it yet btw.

@Sky @PokelordX

Bad news. I don't think I'll be able to get these games this time around, unfortunately.

F

@Sky @PokelordX

Bad news. I don't think I'll be able to get these games this time around, unfortunately.

damn, was really looking forward to finally playing them

I'm having a clearance sale. All games below 300 PC will be 50% OFF until the end of the month.

Reactions: Alex, phofufury and Dark Link
I'm having a clearance sale. All games below 300 PC will be 50% OFF until the end of the month.
since hitch hiker is on Switch, do have a switch version? or is this only PC?

since hitch hiker is on Switch, do have a switch version? or is this only PC?
This thread is only PC games.

Reactions: phofufury
I'll buy Hitch Hiker, it's 100 pc, but since it's discounted 50% off, it's 50 pc right?

I'll buy Hitch Hiker, it's 100 pc, but since it's discounted 50% off, it's 50 pc right?
That's correct.

all right, i'll send my pc!
I just noticed the game is not in the form of a redeemable key. Is that fine? (if it is, you'll be getting a ZIP)

I just noticed the game is not in the form of a redeemable key. Is that fine? (if it is, you'll be getting a ZIP)
no, sorry, i would need a steam key, i don't think i can do ZIP for reasons. I guess i'll go for my second pick, Furi.

no, sorry, i would need a steam key, i don't think i can do ZIP for reasons. I guess i'll go for my second pick, Furi.
Sent!

Updated my first post :D

Reactions: AricAttack
So marc, you don’t have anything that really interests me, so can I just give you all my pc and in replacement I get nothing?

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
Back