Sad Violin~ Tragic moments.

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reece

I wanted to kind of change up the normal forum games, and try to get something funny from you guys.

This game is about expressing you're most saddest moments, if you already heard the sad violin song, I want you to make comments out of it.

So, for example, write a comment you think will be funny to go with the song:
example:- That moment when you lose a Shark when fishing in Animal Crossing.
-When I left my textbooks at school.
-
When you fail in a test you studied for..
All of these comments must compliment the song, and it'll be funnier if you listen to the song while reading these comments.

Reactions: Eevee and 532
That moment when you die in A Link Between Wordls in Hero Mode while battling a boss.
R.I.P Link :(

Reactions: Reece
When you realize there's no milk after pouring a bowl of cereal.

Reactions: 532
Phone+not+in+pocket.+MFW_9f7814_3267968.jpg

When you realized you lost your phone on silent.

When you try to beat a ridiculously hard game without saving, you almost beat the final boss, you celebrate, then BAM! Dead battery.:rage::punch::banghead:

When your avatar is too large to upload to a site.

When I realize I chose the wrong pie.

That moment when your destroy a boss in final fantasy X and then the boss uses the death all spell....

(@Reece This thread is the best thank you so much! hahaha XD can't wait till there is HEAPS! of sad posts here and then i can play this music and read them all 1 by 1)

That moment when you get worse at your favourite childhood game that you poured 1000's of hours into...

Reactions: 18
When you realize you could have spent your money on a better game if you had waited a couple of months, instead of impulse-buying a terrible one.

When a game goes on discount a day after you bought it.

Reactions: 18
When on your birthday you get nothing but a cupcake with one half used candle with the flame almost about to blow out because of the wind and not you. And it was at the end of a rough Monday. Also in your childhood of playing Pokemon you never IV trained them and they all suck so much you lose to your son that is going into First Grade.

That moment when you slip on the keyboard and have to rewrite your whole password.

That moment when you want the sad violin music but you can't hear it when it is one the first page and none of the others.

that moment when
nagisa dies in child birth
in clannad

That moment when you have more than 100+ hours on a game, you almost completed it, and your annoying little brother messed up with the console and accidentally deleted your save. (Happened 5 times to me.)

Reactions: Shippo
That moment when you make a "that moment", but realize you have nothing in your mind.

the moment the milk went bad after pouring out a bowl of cereal

the moment the milk went bad after pouring out a bowl of cereal
Eww, now that is tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back