User Shop Samster’s Digital Goods!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
EDIT: You can now offer trades for the Sonic CD Steam Key. Just reply to me in this thread if you have an offer. I’ll accept Steam Trading Cards, Steam Games, and more! Just make me an offer, and I’ll respond ASAP!

If I do not like the trade, your offer will be rejected.
Why do you want sonic cd gone so much?

Why do you want sonic cd gone so much?
Mainly because I already own the game, and I'm trying to get some new merchandise in the shop, and I'm also wanting some new games for myself as well.

EDIT: Deal happening now! Buy one game, get one free! Just use the coupon code below! Also, I now have added a order form for customers to use! Please use this order form each time you place an order, as this makes things much easier for me! Thanks for shopping!

ILOVETHISDEAL1

BUMP

Won't somebody please buy something?

HUGE EDIT: The store has now changed names from Steam Games, Xbox Games, and More, to Samster’s Digital Goods! Hurry in and buy!

Last edited:
B
U
M
P

Last edited:
EDIT: Special Trade Offers have been added! If you have something that you’d like to offer for a trade, just pick an item from my list, and I’ll be happy to trade with you as long as I like the item you are offering. Also, unless specified, these games cannot be bought with pc, and are only trade offers.

EDIT: A new 3DS section has been added.

What the heck is Smash Controller? o.o

Reactions: Samster
What the heck is Smash Controller? o.o
It’s a way you can use the 3ds for smash Wii U without owning smash for 3ds

Reactions: Samster and Marc
Yeah, like @AricAttack said, it’s basically like a controller app for the 3DS, so you can use your 3DS as a controller for Smash Wii U without needing Smash 3DS.

Last edited:
Reactions: AricAttack
I would buy Sonic CD, but no pc, lol. I wanted to thank you for using my service, so I donated 3 pc. I hope you get some customers soon :D
P.S. Lowkey Bump

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
I would buy Sonic CD, but no pc, lol. I wanted to thank you for using my service, so I donated 3 pc. I hope you get some customers soon :D
P.S. Lowkey Bump
Thank you very much! I hope I sell something soon as well, and I’m grateful for your support!

Might wanna remove Conan exiles lol :p

Reactions: Duster and AricAttack
Sonic CD- SOLD
How dare :eyes2:
I really need to get pc if I want to buy stuff ;-;

Reactions: AricAttack and Samster
How dare :eyes2:
I really need to get pc if I want to buy stuff ;-;
Oof. Wish I had another code for you. :~;

Reactions: AricAttack and Duster
Oof. Wish I had another code for you. :~;
Next time i'm back, I might be able to actually afford something that I want. :eyes3:
But until then, seeya later and I hope you get some more business :)

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Next time i'm back, I might be able to actually afford something that I want. :eyes3:
But until then, seeya later and I hope you get some more business :)
Thank you for your kind wishes! I hope to see you again!

Reactions: AricAttack
Hey! So uh, question. Are alpha/beta keys for steam only? Because that's sorta kinda the only thing I can use them for. :p

Back