User Shop Samster’s Digital Goods!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
So that’s final fantasy 14 right? And it doesn’t have a story?

Reactions: Samster
So that’s final fantasy 14 right? And it doesn’t have a story?
Mhhm!

I have the link to the launcher, and a key to unlock the game once purchased. I believe it’s a multiplayer FF game, not too sure.

Reactions: AricAttack
Reactions: Duster
I’d love if I could have that Xbox one 14 day trial for gold please

Code marina19

I’d love if I could have that Xbox one 14 day trial for gold please

Code marina19
Unfortunately, this item is no longer available. I apologize for my carelessness in not removing the listing sooner.

I’m very sorry, but could you please choose a different item?

Unfortunately, this item is no longer available. I apologize for my carelessness in not removing the listing sooner.

I’m very sorry, but could you please choose a different item?
G-G-G-GONE :eek:

EDIT: One of my suppliers has generously offered to help me stock the store with PS4 games and goodies! Look forward to PS4 games and items being sold in the shop soon! ^^

Okay so from your february event a while back you had the option for a free game and I had enough hearts for it. Would said coupon still apply now?

Okay so from your february event a while back you had the option for a free game and I had enough hearts for it. Would said coupon still apply now?
Yes, of course. Coupon codes never expire, unless specified. Feel free to pick anything you’d like~

Yes, of course. Coupon codes never expire, unless specified. Feel free to pick anything you’d like~
Okay, cool!
I would like to use the coupon to get Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and get the DLC with all of my current PC.

Okay, cool!
I would like to use the coupon to get Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and get the DLC with all of my current PC.
Normally I would ask that you please specify the coupon code I gave you, but I remember giving you one, and you’re a trustworthy customer, so there’s no need to this time. :thumbsup:

I’ll send the keys ASAP, hope you have fun! :D

EDIT: The PlayStation category is here! I only have one game at this current time, but I’m working closely with my providers to ensure that more shall come in the future. That’s all for now! Thanks for reading~

Fine I’ll take awesome pea,
Code: marina 19

Fine I’ll take awesome pea,
Code: marina 19
Excellent choice! Starting a PM now!

EDIT: New stock! Come see what’s been added! *^*

Items added to the shop

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition
Crazy Machines 3

EDIT: Random keys are back! For a limited time, grab one before they’re gone! I only have a limited stock, so act fast! Please note that I have absolutely no control on what you receive, so it’s more or less a gamble.

That’s all for now! Thanks for reading~

Windows 10 Edition: 915 pc
I should have waited to save my coupon for this, looks like I might have to do a posting spree so I can finally play with my console edition friends

0_0 I thought there was something else in the 10 PC box, but keep it

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Back