PkMn XY/ORAS Samuel's Pokémon Adoption Center - Check page 6 to vote for the next Pokémon!

• Thread starter Samuel_1802
  • Start date
That's 2 PC.

This order also makes you reach the goal for Premium Customer \:D/ After you receive your Pokémon you'll be able to choose from the Premium Customer-only catalog! Congrats!
Yay! Xp
Anyways I want forget to tell I want ability friends guard for cleffa

2 PC ;)

1 PC:sleep:

@atomic_ian your Pokémon are ready! :)

For anyone that has ordered Cleffa and/or Riolu, sorry if it seems it's taking me too long to breed them, Miitomo sucked much of my free time this weekend :p

Anyways, I'll go ahead and post a new poll \:D/ It'll be a few more days until I update the shop so you have plenty of time to decide. Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/7281715
great! tell me when can we trade and i´ll be ready.

@Samuel_1802 you gave me cleffa with wrong nature ,it is calm nature

@Samuel_1802 you gave me cleffa with wrong nature ,it is calm nature
Oh, my bad. I had several Cleffa in my box >.< I'll get the correct one and trade it to you today!

Oh, my bad. I had several Cleffa in my box >.< I'll get the correct one and trade it to you today!
Could you can give me one with moon stone and I already EV's trained valetine so I am not going to give it back ,i will give 3pc total ,2 PC for moon stone and 1 PC for cleffa BTW can you name this female clffa (Luna)

Could you can give me one with moon stone and I already EV's trained valetine so I am not going to give it back ,i will give 3pc total ,2 PC for moon stone and 1 PC for cleffa BTW can you name this female clffa (Luna)
It was an error on my side so I'm not going to charge you for the Cleffa nor the Moon Stone. PC refunded.

Back