Secret Santa ($40 eShop Credit or UK 3DS game download code)

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, thanks for the info !

Yes but inactive members will be kicked out of the contest when it begins, :thumbsup: (date is a secret)
How do you define "inactive"?

I think he describes by "inactive" people who doesn't post regularly or connect often.
I don't know if it is that, so now, let's just wait for Marc to come and answer.

I think he describes by "inactive" people who doesn't post regularly or connect often.
I don't know if it is that, so now, let's just wait for Marc to come and answer.
well yeah, but I was asking to what extent. oh well, better wait till Marc answers

Not logging in around the time when the contest begins.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Ah, so, I was almost correct.

Well, @Marc see what i meant by cheep games was just an example :p In more specific examples i'll just say it like this. With 40 pounds one can buy both Phoenix Wright and Virtue's Last Reward. They both cost around 20 pounds. I'd think good 3ds game in the UK e-shop would be around 30 - 40 pounds, and in comparison 20 pounds is less so it'll just be a waste of a good opportunity. It's not that i exactly want something like this, just that I find it may be a concern to others using the UK e-shop since we're not getting e-shop cash card codes.

Sorry for the big post :p

sometimes i am not online for a day or 2 does that mean i am inactive? if so how can i be active if i am not able to be online every day?

With 40 pounds one can buy both Phoenix Wright and Virtue's Last Reward.
£25, not £40, ;)
if so how can i be active if i am not able to be online every day?
Not sure how to answer that. The contest requires you to reply to X Y & Z within a time limit.

£25, not £40, ;)

Not sure how to answer that. The contest requires you to reply to X Y & Z within a time limit.
How does one reply to Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde? <--don't take it too seriously (I get what you actually mean)

can i sign up ??
would like to win

can i sign up ??
would like to win

No, you can't. You need to post 10 times and you only have 3. Post a few more times and you can.

what is x y and z?

what is x y and z?
when he says X, Y, Z he means write a couple sentences in response to some question or prompt that he'll put out there

Reactions: D4rkDragon
when he says X, Y, Z he means write a couple sentences in response to some question or prompt that he'll put out there

Thanks for relieving me, naagza. I thought that he mean I would need Pokemon X/Y.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Not logging in around the time when the contest begins.
It's not my fault. My internet is just so screwy. :( :p

It's not my fault. My internet is just so screwy. :( :p
Welcome to the "Bad Internet" Club !

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I want to sign up!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back