User Shop Senku's Super Store

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
Open!
Welcome to Senku's Super Store! (BlueJ's Shop)
Here, you will find many things to buy, and many services as well!
To get started, click one of the spoilers
My Nintendo is going to be a main source for the codes.
(1 PC = 10 Platinum Points)
My Nintendo Theme: Isabelle: 10 PC

If you would like to request anything, just click on this link

Aww... No more!!!

Nope!

Idea Expansion!

Let's say you have an idea, and you want me to expand on it, make it something cool, interesting, and something that you could continue with... WELL, NOW YOU CAN!

Send me your amazing idea, and I will try to expand on it the best I can, I will send you everything that I can, and hope that you enjoy it.

Pricing:

2 PC deposit (If I can't think of anything, I will give it back to you)

BlueJ’s Editing!
I can customize and edit the photo to however you need it! I am using both Adobe Lightroom (which I am very good at) and Adobe Photoshop (something that I am still learning). More advanced edits requiring Photoshop (such as complete photo manipulation) will take more time than just editing a nice photo (such as adding effects, general improvement, etc.)

Pricing
Simple Edit: 10 PC (10 Minutes or less)
Medium Edit: 20 PC (20 Minutes or less)
Hard Edit: 30 PC (30 Minutes or less)
Extreme Edit: 50 PC (60 Minutes or less)
Dang! Edit: 75 PC (Less than 2 Hours)
Commit Edit: 100 PC (More Than 2 Hours)

Note: There is about a 6-minute leeway until I start charging you on the next level.

If you need a huge edit, please mention it!

Make Your Item

I will make an item for you via Teespring, then send it to you for approval. You will either have your avi on it by default (unless if it is a gif, then I will select a good frame) or you give me a picture that you would like to make into a t-shirt.

Information:

To request an item, just send it over, pick what color, and I will do my best to get it to optimal design

I will need a base fee of 10 PC, for any product. The more intricate the design and the more things added on to it, the more I will charge. (I will not go over 50 PC for a product, however, I will charge a possible 50 PC per product if needed) Basically, every product will need to have a 10 PC starter fee (if you get 2 different T-Shirts -Note: If you need to change colors, I will not charge- with different designs, I will charge 20 PC)

Looking for PSN codes specifically for PS4 Games! Will buy gift cards for 170 PC:$1 ratio

Code: aBITofluck
If you purchase something using Bitcoin, you will get 50% off your entire purchase
Expires: When someone uses it.

Code: ETHERthisorthat
If you purchase something using Ether, you will get 50% off your entire purchase

Code: BCHplease
If you purchase something using Bitcoin Cash, you will get 50% off your purchase

If you would like to buy real products made by me, go to https://teespring.com/stores/bluejs-mall and buy something!

Use the coupon code FR33SHIPIN to get Free Shipping to the US. This coupon will never expire!

*Side note: My products only ship out to the US and Europe

Bitcoin: 1EumVuk4tF7MWKuVRux9PGbmH2P8x5frMp
Ether: 0x307E5D1a58a36f2819091b83a5f2cDFe2B674C24
Bitcoin Cash: qzvfg6g76aqdzv8jusn8nxzc8wx0qywczqesugnplq

Last edited:
Can I be silver status? :D

Reactions: Jisenku
Reactions: AricAttack
I want silver status too. :eyes3:

Jesus People Ok

could I also have silver status please lol

Oof, I missed the free Silver Status .o.

1 pc? Sure, why not? :p

Everything is updated! Enjoy the store (Still working out kinks)

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Wow, this is looking really nice so far! Well done! ^^

I look forward to seeing your shop grow~

Can I be silver :O Ill pay your pc now

K

Ok, everything is updated, please don't ask for Silver Status anymore, as this is not free. As for the people who got the silver status, I hope that you enjoy your service and come here often for freebies and whatnot

Edit: Also updating PC credit and VIP credit for you all! By the way, even if you go to Gold VIP for a month and cancel, you still have your free Silver Status

Ooh, did you see my shiny new ad on the home screen? Yaaas!

Hey, just wanted to say so sorry for being inactive for a very long time, just wanted to bump this post and yes, I am alive and well. Please request anything from the store, as I will try to get as much money and other things as possible to get the Oculus Quest, so please buy as you please!

* Edited My Nintendo Link

Announcement for all Silver Status Recipients:
You still have the membership forever...
You each have:
60 PC Credit
6 VIP Credit
No Birthday has passed yet

:)

Beep Beep @Marc you ain't gonna steal my spot

Back