Sexiest female character?

• Thread starter itsmedaniel
  • Start date
ZSS for sure, though i'm honestly not into blondes. Meh!

Female villager is the hottest characters. Pink hair, gorgeous sparkling eyes, and an axe ;)
Haha. Just kidding. Zero Suit Samus is obviously the answer so I wonder why this is even a thread :sneaky:
I'd say either ZSS or Lucina. But people prefer ZSS cause she has dat hourglass figurine. :p

Using the SSB4 taunts, as in a conversation:

Wii Fit Trainer: "Lets Stretch our legs"
Zero Suit Samus: "You're mine"
Rosalina: "Mmhmm"
Peach: "Peachy"

Alright that was kinda weird (sorry) but definitely ZSS.

Definetly Zero Suit Samus. There is DEFINETLY something going on with her orange bikini... :drool:

By far and without doubt Zero Suit Samus, specially with the blue and oránge bikini :sleep::love: She is pretty hot and also a pretty good fighter! You can't ask for more. Also Lucina is very pretty and hot but.. Toó many clothes :angelic:

Reactions: 18
tumblr_n93fqgKUkY1sim8e2o1_1280.jpg

Reactions: 18 and GeanRossi
Lets not talk about Jigglypuff curves :hungry: so perfectly curved... No clothes (just a hat or a flower sometimes that doesn't even cover ánything, she is naked! :facepalm::dead::jawdrop: I dont know what you had in mind talking about Zero Suit Samus :thumbsdown: hahahaha

Reactions: Magik
SS Zelda good lord. yum

Myself

I change my mind, Marth is obviously the hottest girl...wait, marth isn't a girl? Well if you'll excuse me, I have some photos to delete off my computer

Reactions: Magik
Lol I wouldn't really say this but it has to go to Zero Suit Samus in my opinion and as well as most others in the comments . I am not really sure about Lucina or Zelda or Peach but well , if everybody agrees , then so be it :p Lol I never knew a thread like this would be posted its really funny

Is this even a contest? ZSS all the way.

Reactions: Ostrix
Wait is this just limited to Nintendo? Cause I got a few I'd like to add :p

Zero Suit Samus. I mean, there is nothing more awesome than a Zero Suit Samus wreaking havoc.
Pretty much anyone would lose for Zero Suit Samus, right? :love:
Plus, she's also really fast and slippery, and that adds to her sexyness :p

Reactions: Ostrix
Zero Suit Samus. I mean, there is nothing more bada** than a Zero Suit Samus wreaking havoc.
Pretty much anyone would lose for Zero Suit Samus, right? :love:
Plus, she's also really fast and slippery, and that adds to her sexyness :p
H5mBWP5.jpg

Reactions: blinboy, Iridium Winter and 532
I know Lucina and Zero Suit Samus is tied. Lucina has that cute long hair and her stance in fighting is so badapple. Samus just looks like a stripper in street clothes and she be flexing out herself in her taunts. Lucina and Samus are tied with the cutest looks in smash 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Link Master
Zero Suit Samus definitely! Just look at her design and that big apple lol. And when zero suit samus is in her bikini.. LOL well and lucina. But in fire Emblem wow she looks amazing! Thats my choice

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn... I can't put swimsuit Shulk here then? Hmm.. I guess if I had to choose a female character.. Palutena doing the side taunt?

Reactions: Shelton_Xeno
Back