Share Mix Sets (and or find a mix set you might like)

• Thread starter Furno
  • Start date

Have you found use from any of these mix sets?

• Total voters
Furno

Furno

Realest Of The Realest
Banned User
So I know a lot of new players on 3DS Pedia don't know what mix sets are, don't know how to make mix sets, or don't know the amazingness of mix sets. So I wanted to make a post to share mix sets and find cool mix sets. I will post my mix sets I have registered at the moment, not all at once because reasons. (A lot of my mix sets got unregistered when I had to get the backups of my save off my computer, so I will probably post one every time I rebuild one of my sets and I have posted some of my sets on this site already.)

So I'm gonna list good mix sets that are well known that you can probably find a video of it on YouTube or something.

SegaSegaRa/HegaSegaRa, UkaUkaU, MikuMikuMi, Bai-Bai-Kaiser, Gaijin Hunter's Seregios LBG Set (It doesn't have a name XD), Basic Hame HBG Set, Basic Honed Blade Set (The sets that consist of like Grand Divine Ire so-and-so, Kujala grips, Rebellion Helm Z, Rebellion Mail X, Miralis legs, White Fatalis so-and-so, and others I have forgotten), and some others I have forgotten. Feel free to add on to this list.

If you have a really good setup for the template mix sets I mentioned you can post it, but only the skills, talisman, and gems it needs and gives. You can post a set that gives Honed Blade as long as it's not one of the basic templates that a lot of people use. Example: Rebellion Helm Z, Grand Divine Ire Chest, Kujala Grips, Grand Divine Ire Waist, and some leg armor I don't remember.

A few more things: Please don't post the same mix set over and over but with one different skill. Please don't copy paste others mix sets, that's just rude. Please don't use text talk and use grammar instead.

When you are posting mix sets please use a format like this:
Set name or set usage

Skills

Helmet(or torso up if needed)
Chest
Arms(or torso up if needed)
Waist(or torso up if needed)
Legs(or torso up if needed)

Gems

Extra skills you could gem in or other possibilities

I am sorry for how long this is I just wanted to cover as many bases I could. Also I hope everything works, sorry if something doesn't work.

So to explain mix sets for those who don't know, it's when you take parts from different armor sets and mix them together to get something better (or worse) than it was originally. Hence why they are called MIX SETS or MIXED SETS.

Well, sorry for being the first one to post here and not being able to follow the template already, but that was a set I saw online, not one of mine so I don't remember what it was exactly. So yeah, here is an incomplete mix set.

Skills:
Edge Master
Edge Lore
More but I don't remember

Armor:
Regios Helm X
Star Knight Mail
???
Grand Divine Ire Obi
???

And the best part of it is that it looked coherent in yellow and blue, not like the usual clown suits with a red Kaiser X Mail out of nowhere among parts that are not red at all.

Well, sorry for being the first one to post here and not being able to follow the template already, but that was a set I saw online, not one of mine so I don't remember what it was exactly. So yeah, here is an incomplete mix set.

Skills:
Edge Master
Edge Lore
More but I don't remember

Armor:
Regios Helm X
Star Knight Mail
???
Grand Divine Ire Obi
???

And the best part of it is that it looked coherent in yellow and blue, not like the usual clown suits with a red Kaiser X Mail out of nowhere among parts that are not red at all.
You followed the template perfectly fine.

These are the sets that I already posted on this site.
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/pierce-bowgun-set.24462/
http://forum.3dspedia.com/threads/hunting-horn-mix-set.25305/

Kama Sedition Set

Skills:
Challenger +2
Normal/Rapid Up
Ruthlessness
Focus
Load Up
(With the Talisman I have I get Mounting Master but it's pretty much only for show XD)

Star Knight Cap
Kaiser Vest X (Charger Jewel 1 and Spirit Jewel 1 have to go here!)
GX Hunter's Bands
Esurient Coat Z (or anything Torso Up)
Star Knight Leggings
Brutality +4 Normal Up +6 or Brutality +4 Normal Up +4 2 slot as a minimum. (I'm using Brutality +4 Normal Up +7 2 slot)

Charger Jewel 3 x2
Charger Jewel 1 x1
Spirit Jewel 1 x1
Forceshot Jewel 3 x1
Forceshot jewel 1 x2 (if using the minimum)

I'm not the original creator of this set, but it looks cool in my opinion and it's a good set.

I have to fix the format, it was really late when I made it sorry!

can you make a ig set? Just found out what green orange red and white do so it would help ^,^

You followed the template perfectly fine.
Erm yes, the template I followed indeed, but I didn't fill it completely so I thought it wouldn't be that great.

Another blademaster set. It requires JP DLC though.

Skills

Honed Blade
Evasion +1
Status Atk +1
Evade Extender
Mounting Master (or anything that you can get in 5 slots)

Armor
GX Tempest Diadem
Rebellion Mail X
Butterfly Brachia X
Esurient Faulds Z (or anything with Torso Up)
GX Hunter's Cuisses (good luck with the three monkeys :p)

You also need a charm with Edgemaster +4 and two additional slots somewhere (talisman and/or weapon).

Gems
ooo Disabler Jewel 2, Disabler Jewel 1
o-- Jumping Jewel 1
oo- Evasion Jewel 2
---
ooo
Rodeo Jewel 1 x3
oo- Rodeo Jewel 1 x2

Erm yes, the template I followed indeed, but I didn't fill it completely so I thought it wouldn't be that great.

Another blademaster set. It requires JP DLC though.

Skills

Honed Blade
Evasion +1
Status Atk +1
Evade Extender
Mounting Master (or anything that you can get in 5 slots)

Armor
GX Tempest Diadem
Rebellion Mail X
Butterfly Brachia X
Esurient Faulds Z (or anything with Torso Up)
GX Hunter's Cuisses (good luck with the three monkeys :p)

You also need a charm with Edgemaster +4 and two additional slots somewhere (talisman and/or weapon).

Gems
ooo Disabler Jewel 2, Disabler Jewel 1
o-- Jumping Jewel 1
oo- Evasion Jewel 2
---
ooo
Rodeo Jewel 1 x3
oo- Rodeo Jewel 1 x2
Those armor parts were released in the west last year. XD

Those armor parts were released in the west last year. XD
The armor parts yes, but the materials too?
And where did you get that info? Not that I doubt of you but I'd like not to miss other info :p

And where did you get that info? Not that I doubt of you but I'd like not to miss other info :p
The materials were released, you can check the Monster Hunter channel on YouTube they use to tell us what DLC was released for that month.

Reactions: Hayleia
All DLC (other than some licensed stuff that is JP exclusive no matter what) has been released.

Reactions: Hayleia
Well then, awesome. No need to have JP DLC to make that set :D

Well then, awesome. No need to have JP DLC to make that set :D
Its not JP DLC anymore ;):D

Unnamed Regios SA Set

Skills
Attack Up (L)
Challenger+2
HG Earplugs
Focus
Razorsharp

Garuga Mask
Garuga Mail X
GX Hunter's Arms
GX Hunter's Base
Grand Divine Ire Feet
FastCharge +5, Attack +14, 2 slot Talisman

Spirit Jewel 1 x2
Spirit Jewel 2 x1
Razor Jewel 3 x2
Attack Jewel 2 x2

You could probably change the GX Hunter's Base and FastCharge +5 for something else, I can't think of anything in specific though.

I say a good mixed set is the immortality set. It keeps you alive and that's what I need :)

I say a good mixed set is the immortality set. It keeps you alive and that's what I need :)
Thats a good set but you kinda need something that has natural purple sharpness and if your gonna do that might as well use a Regios weapon sense they have natural purple and you will be evading a lot.

Nameless Baraq Sedition Mix Set

Challenger +2
Attack Up (M)
HG Earplugs
Weakness Exploit
Razor Sharp

Star Knight Helm
Garuga Mail X (Spirit Jewel 2)
GX Hunter's Arms
Esurient Faulds Z (or any Torso Up)
Raty Soul Greaves Z
Tenderizer +5, Attack +14, 0--

x1 Earplug Jewel 1
x2 Razor Jewel 1
x1 Spirit Jewel 2
x1 Tenderizer Jwl 3
x1 Tenderizer Jwl 1
x1 Attack Jewel 1

If you have more slots on the Talisman you can probably get Critical Eye +1

I need to think of names for my sets...
Great Sword set

Attack Up (M) (Optional)
Sharpness +1
Sheath Control
Critical Draw
Weakness Exploit
Focus

000 Weapon (00- if you have a better talisman)
Grand Yamato Kabuto
Kaiser Mail X (Draw Jewel 2)
Braces of Rage
Esurient Faulds Z(or any torso up)
Grand Yamato Gusoku
FastCharge +5, Attack +14, 00-

x1 Tenderizer Jwl 3
x1 Tenderizer Jwl 1
x1 Draw Jewel 1
x2 Draw Jewel 2

I can't think of any extra skills, sorry.

Nameless Pierce Bow Gun

Recoil Down +2
Challenger +2
Weakness Exploit
Evade Extender
Pierce/Pierce up

O-- Weapon (or no slots if you have a OOO talisman)
GX Hunter's Coif
Silver Solvest Z
GX Hunter's Bands
Brachydios Coat X
Diablos Leggings X
Spirit +4, Pierce Up +6, OO-

x1 Spirit Jewel 1
x2 Jumping Jewel 1
x2 Jumping Jewel 2
x1 Tenderizer Jwl 1
x2 Tenderizer Jwl 3
x1 Absorber Jewel 3

No extra skills but if you don't have the specific talisman for this set I got inspiration for it from RisingFunGaming's Drive By mix set. I'm to lazy to provide a link.

Back