PkMn XY/ORAS Shinies, Events, Rare Candies and More! 3ds' Store!

• Thread starter Duffy
  • Start date
Thanks for the candies!

Reactions: Duffy
Cool I’d like to buy them both how much I’ll send the pc tommorrow
Jirachi+Shiny Xerneas=108pc

Jirachi+Shiny Xerneas=108pc
Mmk i still say it’s a bit to much pcsent

Mmk i still say it’s a bit to much pcsent
My FC is: 4613-7061-8970
IGN: David
What time is good for you?

Can I get shiny Poliwhirl?

Can I get shiny Poliwhirl?
Sure,

It's 4:28 PM as I'm typing this, so what time is it where you are?

It's 4:28 PM as I'm typing this, so what time is it where you are?
Same time here.

Two more questions I have. Can you get Poliwhirl to me in Pokemon Sun and does it matter what I give to you in return?

Two more questions I have. Can you get Poliwhirl to me in Pokemon Sun and does it matter what I give to you in return?
Unfortunately I don't have Pokemon Bank, so I can't move it to Sun/Moon and it doesn't matter what you give me in return.

Last edited:
If you guys need someone with Pokemon Bank, I'd be happy to help! I could trade you one of my shinies as insurance it gets to it's proper owner!

afternoons and saturdays are best

afternoons and saturdays are best
Weekends I’m usually busy, how does 11/8/17 (today) during the evening sound? I’ll be on probably around 4-5PM

Weekends I’m usually busy, how does 11/8/17 (today) during the evening sound? I’ll be on probably around 4-5PM
We will see if I’m around later evenings are usually when I come on if I even come on at all on a day

We will see if I’m around later evenings are usually when I come on if I even come on at all on a day
Ok! When you do get on, send me a message or post here, I'll try to respond quickly!

Ok! When you do get on, send me a message or post here, I'll try to respond quickly!
I’m Around if you still Are

Reactions: Duffy
Can you get Poliwhirl to me in Pokemon Sun?
Are you still interested in Poliwhirl? If you want to get it in a 7th gen game, I don't have pokebank but @buckembarnes offered to help us, so can go that route of you want.

Are you still interested in Poliwhirl? If you want to get it in a 7th gen game, I don't have pokebank but @buckembarnes offered to help us, so can go that route of you want.
I'm still interested, but I want to know if it will still be shiny when it evolves.

I'm still interested, but I want to know if it will still be shiny when it evolves.
Yup! It will stay shiny when it evolves.

Back