User Shop Shiny's Emojis (Request your own!)

• Thread starter Shiny
  • Start date
Shiny

Shiny

Pretty much dead x.x
Towns Folk
Hey there! Welcome to Shiny's Emojis! Here I will show off my Custom Emojis for you all to use here, and you can also request your very own emoji too (for a small fee)!

You are all welcome to use any emojis here, but you can also request a specific emoji for me to make! You can use these emojis in the Shoutbox by doing these steps....

Type //name followed by some text or image to create/update a custom command.
Type //name delete to delete a custom command.

Example: //hello [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/LVSTPpW.png[/IMG]

Now, when you input //hello will post: "
LVSTPpW.png
"

Do you want one of these?

- Each emoji costs 10 PC
- You can either just tell me what you want or send me a picture of what you want. you can just tell me what you want, such as simply saying "Mario" and I'll find an image. Use a picture if you want a specific thing though.
Each emoji will cost 10 PC for me to make.
- You do not need to send PC until I finish the emoji.
- No refunds.
- I can make anything an emoji. From anime to Nintendo to rocks, I can do them all! Of course these emojis are going to be really small, to take that into mind. But I can make lots of pictures into emojis.

After I am done with the emoji, I'll put it in my little album of every emoji I've made for anyone to use. Everytime I'm done making a new emoji I will update it below. It has both the image and the link, so if you want to use it you have the link to use. :D

Link to all my emojis: https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/my-custom-nintenpedia-emojis.37775/

Last edited:
Reactions: AricAttack, Mikaya, Agentperson and 2 others
I want to buy many but I will start ask for 1 every 10 days til I get bored of this starting in 5 days.

Since no one however asked for one will place in a order.
I want a Kirb Emoji. (Picture at the Bottom)

[EDIT] I forgot to mention that it's fine to take breaks. I don't mind unless you become Duster.

Attachments

• Kerbe.png
    Kerbe.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Shiny
I want to buy many but I will start ask for 1 every 10 days til I get bored of this starting in 5 days.

Since no one however asked for one will place in a order.
I want a Kirb Emoji. (Picture at the Bottom)
I'll get to that. Also, I just changed it that you can do up to 5 at a time. I'll get to that Kirby one now :D

Reactions: Samster
I'll get to that. Also, I just changed it that you can do up to 5 at a time. I'll get to that Kirby one now :D
You didn't have to. I only did it because I am short on pc.
Thanks anyway. Can't wait to see it

You didn't have to, I only did it because I am short on pc
Ah ok. I still changed to 5 since they are pretty easy to make. :)

GIMMIE A CUTE MARINA EMOTE ;o;

Would this work as an icon?

43DDB7D2-B226-45EB-8376-A20BF981F4DA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you find another Marina picture? Maybe find 2 more. Marina seems to be really hard for me to do for some reason. :p
Sure, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiny
D35D8873-4BFE-41F9-BC46-F90CA5E1A650.jpeg

F81BFA08-15FB-4E47-88B3-AB3260FD6819.jpeg

How about now?

Do we need to give you a pic?

All you have to do is reply to this with a picture of what you want as an emoji, and anything else you want me to know.

Yep, lol

I saw that but I'm asking if it's a strict requirement.
Ohhhhhhhh, okay :p

I saw that but I'm asking if it's a strict requirement.
No its not a strict requirement. I changed it to also say that you can just tell me what you want, such as simply saying "Mario" and I'll find an image. Use a picture if you want a specific thing though.

Back