Request shippo's fox magic shop- avatars, signature and more

• Thread starter Shippo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, no worries then. It doesn't matter. ;)

which one is rin? maybe i could try!

which one is rin? maybe i could try!

The girl character. (the one on the left). If Shippo doesn't mind, you could do the whole request, if he hasn't already started on it. ;)

ok with the amount of space between them it look weird to try to remove either of them as they are sharing space. i have experience working with double or multi focals signatures. i have no issue with titan doing it but i doubt it be easy to remove rin for a avi without it looking like you chop her body.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya
Well,I guess I'm going to ask one new avi already,since Halloween's coming to an end.Here it goes:

Silhouette:Any one you want!
Avatar size:According to the avatar's silhouette,it can be whatever it fits best.
Effects and colors:Choose what you think that will fit best!

I think I might stick with my old signature(not the Jack Skellington one),but if you want,you can do a signature,and with the text "Always go forward,and only go behind when needed"(the same one as before).I'll give permission to either @Shippo or @titans_go to do the request.Avatar is what I ask,but the signature is optional.
Hope I'm not asking too much.

Well,I guess I'm going to ask one new avi already,since Halloween's coming to an end.Here it goes:

Silhouette:Any one you want!
Avatar size:According to the avatar's silhouette,it can be whatever it fits best.
Effects and colors:Choose what you think that will fit best!

I think I might stick with my old signature(not the Jack Skellington one),but if you want,you can do a signature,and with the text "Always go forward,and only go behind when needed"(the same one as before).I'll give permission to either @Shippo or @titans_go to do the request.Avatar is what I ask,but the signature is optional.
Hope I'm not asking too much.
i take this

It seems titan hasn't been on much, so could you do the request, Shippo? please and thank you! :)

len_and_rin_kagamine_by_shippofox86-d84lemf.png
len_and_rin_kagamine_avi_by_shippofox86-d84lexq.png

uhm, I don't really like the colors on it...:oops:

could you redo it, if it's not too much trouble? :(

i could give it a try if you wanted!

i could give it a try if you wanted!
Are you talking about my request or Mikaya's?

uhm, I don't really like the colors on it...:oops:

could you redo it, if it's not too much trouble? :(
i didnt mind redoing the set. but you need to start listing what you want. we arent mind readers. saying go free style and then getting disappointed but still not listing what you want is annoying if this was on another site i seen these request get ignore. nobody wants to to make a bunch of tags for a guessing game. why i tell people doing a request to use the form. think whatever you want but i been on enough sites to know that majority of artist dont have time to play the guessing game. this is a rule i have had for awhile. if i have to state this again i just ban people period. despite what anyone think i dont spend all day everyday on photoshop. i do have a life. this was not directed @Mikaya i simple use her post as an example. some of you may thought that but it was it directed to everyone.

Last edited:
Are you talking about my request or Mikaya's?

i can do it for ya! i gotta wait until after work but it'll be there!

Reactions: T-Player Guy
rinlenmika_by_shippofox86-d84pbkz.png
rinlenmikaavi_by_shippofox86-d84pbpf.png

For Shippo:
Type: Avi & Sig (if you can't do both, just an avi)
Image: :eek: (click the emote)
The creator of the render does not appear to speak English, and the description just is a one liner, so I'm not exactly sure about how crediting goes here. I'm also refusing to log into DeviantArt currently, so... I'm sure it's fine though.
Size: It really doesn't matter to me. Whatever you think is best.
Effect: The nebula thing you do is always cool ^_^
Colors: Magenta ^_^
Text: None
Other: Will be using on both Monochrome and Proof of Life

Womb.They look amazing! :D
Although,can you add a URL link to the signature for it to be usable on the signature editing page? :panda:

Thanks for the set,Shippo! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back