Should i get Super smash bros 3ds or the legend of zelda ocarina of time

• Thread starter Jordanrock99
  • Start date
Jordanrock99

Jordanrock99

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
plz help i cant decide let me hear what u think

hmm hard choice legend of zelda ocarina of time if you like puzzles and fighters and super smash bros 3ds if you like fighters and online multiplayer

I own both and I'll say Smash 3D. Ocarina of Time is a remake of an about-two-decades-old game, and unless you appreciate games of that era you won't enjoy it and will think it's overrated. It requires a lot of time to play, while Smash 3D is fast and accessible. Smash 3D has online multiplayer and is very relevant now, so if you enjoy being in gaming communities Smash will benefit you more.

I love Ocarina of Time, as well, but I'd recommend that you get Smash.

Just know, ever since Nintendo annouced that they were gonna stop making copies of a Ocarina of Time, prices spiked up. Some stores don't sell it, and trying to find it online in places like Amazon will cost you over 70 bucks for a used copy

Well, Smash if you're a multiplayer gamer/ Ocarina if you're a single player gamer. Simple as that :p

Go with smash even if you beat Ocarina of Time you might tend to get bored of single player game like this plus in smash you can unlock new characters and the fight never ends not to mention it has multiplayer so you can play with your friends or people on here.

Personally its a hard choice but based on experience the right choice i would say is to get super smah bros because with ocarina of time you will get bored right after you pass the game but with smash you have unlockables and many things plus you can fight as many times as u want and be competetive like combos and competition in this site plus its really fun just to fight with online mode or sometimes cpus and train on a daily basis.

It is really a hard choice because both of the games are very cool ones . Ocarina of Time is a really good game if puzzles are your thing and it also comes with a Master Quest which really builds up the play time . If you already played the N64 version though I suggest you don't get it . My general vote goes for Super Smash Bros because it is the most epic game and since it has online multiplayer, you will be playing for hours and hours . but with Oot once your finished your finished . I like and suggest games with their playability ( the amount of play time which is stressed on the game ) ;)

Reactions: Minejet17
It is really a hard choice because both of the games are very cool ones . Ocarina of Time is a really good game if puzzles are your thing and it also comes with a Master Quest which really builds up the play time . If you already played the N64 version though I suggest you don't get it . My general vote goes for Super Smash Bros because it is the most epic game and since it has online multiplayer, you will be playing for hours and hours . but with Oot once your finished your finished . I like and suggest games with their playability ( the amount of play time which is stressed on the game ) ;)

Thats what i said >.< in a way...

Smash bros. Due to the fact it has so many things to do compared to oot, plus online WiFi, and mewtwos coming out soon.

my opinion smash bros is the game you should get because its just better

I say go with Smash bros, it has online features and many people on 3dspedia have it, so you can play with them. Also why get Ocarina of Time when you can get Majoras Mask 3D? @ToxicWolf1132 Really?!? in my local Wal-Mart the price is 30$

I say go with Smash bros, it has online features and many people on 3dspedia have it, so you can play with them. Also why get Ocarina of Time when you can get Majoras Mask 3D? @ToxicWolf1132 Really?!? in my local Wal-Mart the price is 30$
I'd buy it then if you can. And yea, this is a real thing, nintendo said they'd stop making copies so they can make more copies of majoras mask, and immediately after they annouced that prices online went up, to the point where used copies were over 60 bucks.

Well, it depends on what you're looking for, indeed.

Smash Bros is a good game if you're looking for a game to run quick gaming sessions with (Smash battles usually don't last longer than 5 minutes, I believe), but Ocarina of Time is for a longer run. I have played a couple of Zelda games in the past (not that many, since they were either too expensive or for systems I don't have), and from my experience I've learned that buildings like the temples (which you'll be pretty much visiting all the time) you can't save, since you'll always end up at the beginning of the dang building when you restart. Not exactly a fun thing to go through if you've got three levels filled with Phantoms, eh?

So yeah, it really depends on what you're looking for. They're both pretty good games.

Get Smash bros it fast paced and action packed and has more replay value than OoT (u will get bored after finishing it) also (talking bout smash bros) it will be even better with the smash community here at 3dspedia cause what's a game with friend going to give you.
here's a hint ?...............
Tons of memories and treasures to have with friends and/or family
ALSO LLLLLLLLLiIIIIIIINNNNNNNKKKKKKK in it

Probably super smash bros. Ocarina is really good too and has a long main game with story and stuff but once you play it once you're pretty much done except for the one extra master quest. With smash bros you will never be just done with the game and will want to keep playing it in order to hone your abilities with the game. Not to mention in ssb you can also play against your friends

:cat:
I suggest Smash bros. It's really fun and super cool.

:cat:
I suggest Smash bros. It's really fun and super cool.
Actually it depends on your play style if you like adventure i would go for Zelda but if you have friends who have super smash bros and you like action games then go for super smash bros and 1 more thing super smash bros has like no story line if i got the information correctly so basically it all comes down to your play style

I understand what you are saying. Also if you get bored with a game you played with a lot I suggest that smash bros 4 isn't for you.

I understand what you are saying. Also if you get bored with a game you played with a lot I suggest that smash bros 4 isn't for you.
now your're getting it lol i don't really pref action i pref more storyline but don't let this quote change your mind if your going to get super smash brothers.

Back