Should i get Super smash bros 3ds or the legend of zelda ocarina of time

• Thread starter Jordanrock99
  • Start date
I already have smash though I kinda want Majoras mask also. It looks really fun and I love action also. I also liked what nintendo did with the graphics. I saw a comparison video on YouTube with the n64 vs the 3ds versions of the game. The 3ds version looks great. The effort Nintendo put in this is what makes this such a masterpiece. Did you know that nintendo worked on it secretly for 3 years. Even though it took a long time to create the remastered version I think that their hard work paid off.

Wow i have never knew that it took 3 years to make a game but i think your right about it paying off I mean that the graphic is awesome (I've seen videos of it) this zelda game really payed off for the nintendo but I have a question did you ever liked the old super smash bros or you've never played it?

I've played the wii version. I think it's pretty good also. My favorite smash character is pikachu. I love how cute he is. I also think he's cool especially with his awesome down B attack

It depends on what type of game you prefer. If you like long adventure games with lots of puzzles and boss fights, Legend of Zelda Ocaraina of Time is for you. However if you like a quick action packed game with all of your favourite nintendo characters, then Super Smash Bros is for you. Overall it depends on what type of game you prefer. I have Ocaraina of Time and really enjoyed it, it is my third favourite game ive had so far and still play it. I really want Super Smash Bros as i have it on the Wii (not wii u) and loved it. Also, all my friends enjoy it and enjoy Ocaraina of time so they are both great games to get.

i hope i not too late for this! choose smash, Kupo! Ocarina of time was three versions (2D, Normal and 3D), and you can get the 2D for free and the Normal VERY cheap, Kupo, so there is no point on getting the 3D 'cept for new content which i don't know what would be, Kupo.

If you are used to buy your games in cartridge, you'll have a hard time getting Ocarina of Time anyway. The latest Gateway release, working on the New 3DS, needs an original OoT cartridge. So some people obviously did all they could to get their hands on OoT. You can still buy it from the eShop I guess.

And I don't really know how you can hesitate between Smash and OoT. They are really different games, so you can easily choose the one that fits you most. I can understand people hesitating between Majora's Mask and OoT (both Zeldas but different atmosphere), Majora's Mask and MH4U (both RPGs but not the same style at all), but Smash and OoT ? One is a fighting game with online mode and the other one is a solo RPG. Well, what would you prefer between both ?

Reason to get these games:
Super Smash Bros: If you are a competitive type of person and you like fighting games, this is the best choice.
Now for LOZ: Ocarina of Time: If you like Adventure type games, this game should be your best choice.

You should get Smash Bros for 3ds. It is one of the hottest titles out now and you can play with your friends and online with others. You can try out new characters and there is still DLC on its way. Zelda may not last as long with Smash Bros. Doesn't have much to offer.

I think that you should get super smash bros. You can be lots of characters and they each have a different moveset. The stages are well made too. Ocarina of time was too hard and I had a hard time completing the puzzles in the game. Super smash bros also has dlc which is already out and more dlc will be coming out in the future.

Back