AC:NL Should I get this game soon?

• Thread starter GaiusK
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't get this game. Now my reason would be: It's already late :D

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Are you joking because of that smile or are you sincere? anyway I am going to get it when I get $$$. Because you can always tt. not that i would want to unless i realy needed something

Are you joking because of that smile or are you sincere? anyway I am going to get it when I get $$$. Because you can always tt. not that i would want to unless i realy needed something

Like I said, I usually use it for jokes. Now it's just a big smile :p (I will use :D instead now so nobody can get confused)

Anyways, you should wait this summer. Maybe a promotion will let you get the game for free.

ok maybe i will

YES!! GET THE GAME

I'm probably not going to get it for the same reason xD In any case, I've got other games on my "wishlist" right now that have priority :p

I know the game's been out for a while now, and I really tried to get it as soon as I could, but games as this one in my country don't really arrive as soon as the game releases.
So my question is, being so late to the game release, should I still be interested in getting this game?. I used to have AC:WW and I enjoyed it, but didn't really have anyone to visit or play with.
Assuming I have some money to spare before November for TLoZ, should I get this game?

I dont have it yet but I heard that its a fun game so I'm currently saving up money to buy the game , since I have played animal crossing before , i'm going to be buying animal crossing new leaf

I'm probably not going to get it for the same reason xD In any case, I've got other games on my "wishlist" right now that have priority :p

Yeah, if you don't absolutely want it, don't get it. I have owned the game since its release date and I barely play anymore. I don't know why. I guess the excitement has died down.

Yeah, if you don't absolutely want it, don't get it. I have owned the game since its release date and I barely play anymore. I don't know why. I guess the excitement has died down.
Excitement dies down for all games after a while. Even the very epic ones will lose its appeal and eventually feel a bit repetitive and boring haha

I never played this game before or any other series before this one but it looks kinda cool so I might get it for Christmas or maybe my next birthday who knows :p

I never played this game before or any other series before this one but it looks kinda cool so I might get it for Christmas or maybe my next birthday who knows :p

i have not replied here for a while. but yes you should get the game, it almost never ends and also you dont realy need to get it at a exact time. the only thing that you might miss is some dlc but i have collected almost all of it so i could sell you some of the ones that are orderable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back