Smartphone games that you want to see on the Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I want clash of lords 2 for the 3ds. That would be real sweet.

Fruit Ninja. That game would be amazing on the 3DS. I think it would do really well.

Now I remember, there was an excellent RPG from Square-Enix that can easily sell on 3DS...

I think it was Chaos Ring or something like that.

Now I remember, there was an excellent RPG from Square-Enix that can easily sell on 3DS...

I think it was Chaos Ring or something like that.
Chaos Rings is a good game, for sure. I've got it on my phone, and one day I'll bite the bullet and finish it.

Fruit Ninja. That game would be amazing on the 3DS. I think it would do really well.

The Cake Ninja games emulate Fruit Ninja. They can be accesses via DSiWare.

The Cake Ninja games emulate Fruit Ninja. They can be accesses via DSiWare.
Oh? First time I've ever heard of Cake Ninja, I shall give it a look, I really like Fruit Ninja, so I hope it emulated the game well.

Chaos Rings looks awesome, I watched a few videos of it's gameplay, and it's impressive but I doubt it'll come to the 3DS.

I wouldn't mind something like Clash of Clans. It seems like if it got a proper overhaul and expansion for the 3DS, it could be a pretty popular game (most likely eShop only). I think it's an always online game that could do well on the platform.

Maybe some shooters Cave ported to Android. Because, it's bullet-hell after all, and since I still don't have a new tablet...
Other than that, some games that requires reflexes, or requires you to think (enigmas, things like that) would be good too.

Oh, and sorry to crush your dreams, but the 3DS will never get Minecraft. Because Microsoft and Sony loves to give some money under the table (explaining why Mojang used a lame excuse not to port the game to the WiiU), and also because the 3DS' hardware would have trouble with it.

I'd love to see Fruit Ninja (I admit it would be fun to slice fruits on the 3DS), Minecraft (just because it's high profile) and a couple of those fun licensed games (like the Regular Show games I've heard are on mobiles, and are actually better than the WayForward 3DS game).

Final Fantasy Dimensions
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls
Chaos Ring II
Zenonia 5

Even though it's highly unlikely that any games will be ported to the 3DS from smartphones but I would like to see Jetpack Joyride, Sonic Dash, Asphalt, on the 3DS.

I'm not a big fan of smartphone games in general (and would love nintendo to just stick with their own games) but if I had to choose one to be on the Nintendo 3DS? Probably would choose terraria (and I know it was originally an xbox game, but it also is on the smartphone so don't spam me :p) I loved that game until a friend of mine accidently deleted my well loved account on it -.- after that I just stopped playing, but I think I would probably buy it if it came to 3DS. Anyways thats the only smartphone game i'd like to see.

I would want plants vs zombies 2 for 3ds because they had the original for the ds so why not for the 3ds. What's bad is that nintendo can't make money off of it because it is a free game :(

That new Crazy Taxi: City Rush game. Just get rid of the freemium aspect and add a free roam to it and it'll be a pretty solid $5-$10 game.

I wouldn't mind something like Clash of Clans. It seems like if it got a proper overhaul and expansion for the 3DS, it could be a pretty popular game (most likely eShop only). I think it's an always online game that could do well on the platform.
Hmm. I've never been a fan of games like Clash of Clans, but I wouldn't mind if they ported it to the 3DS.
If any of you have played a game called Smash It, you would know why I want that game on the 3DS. That game has destructibility similar to the one offered by Frostbite, Battlefield's engine.

I want to see minecraft on the 3ds

Reactions: nicklesimba
I can't think of any games that I have on my smartphone that I would want to see on my 3DS. I am perfectly fine with the games that I have now on my 3DS.

I can't think of any games that I have on my smartphone that I would want to see on my 3DS. I am perfectly fine with the games that I have now on my 3DS.
I see. Many people think the same way, and it isn't like the Smartphone games are good quality, either.

Back