Challenge Smash Bros Classic Challenge

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
READ THIS FOR GOODNESS SAKE! FAILURE TO DO SO WILL HAVE YOU DISQUALIFIED AND UNABLE TO COMPETE UNTIL I SAY

HEY AND WELCOME TO THE SMASH BROS CLASSIC CHALLENGE! This is a place where test your skill against 5 amazing smashers on the forum like classic mode from super smash bros ( with a twist). Here you bet a certain amount of play coins and if you beat the final person (me) you will be getting 5 times as much play coins from me. For example, Tim bets 10 pc and makes it and beats me. He wins 50 pc.

Rules and guide lines that you must follow:

1. No spamming or picking non neutral stages (must be battlefield, omega stage, town and city, and smashville)
2. Your lives carry over from battle to battle. Each challenger starts with 5 lives while the leader starts with 2. To do this have a 5 stock match but the leader will need to SD the amount of times needed. If you lose a stock SD the amount of times needed next match. If you lose all your lives you have two chances to continue. The first continue takes half off your original bet. The second time you use a continue you lose another half. Lose a 3rd time you WIN NO PLAY COINS AND PAY THE PERSON YOU LOST TO HALF OF YOUR ORIGINAL BET
3. Must report the stocks you lost in the match. This helps keep me updated and organized.
4. Battles can have items on or off IT IS UP TO THE CHALLENGER AND NO CUSTOMS.
5. On the final battle my stocks will equal your remaining stocks
6. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT SEND ME OR ANYONE ELSE PC. This is only so that I don't feel like I'm, taking people money. You are only setting a certain amount. Also you must have a certain amount. Minimum bet is 6 max is 14.
7. If a leader does not listen to rule 2 or 4 please tell me. You will be allowed to move on IF YOU WON and I will talk to them.
8.Failure to comply with any of these rules will have you automatically disqualified
9. Do not ask me about the 3ds version still looking for participants for leaders.

WII U ONLY (3DS version coming soon please be patient)

Last edited:
Reactions: Robyn, MasterGamer and Typhlosion444
Is this for Smash 3DS?

is it for wii u only?

I think @WaffleGuyyy has Smash 3DS since I saw his Smash 3DS stage. He may do Smash 3DS. And can I please be the leader for Smash 3DS for @RobertDan since @RobertDan does not have Smash 3DS?

I think @WaffleGuyyy has Smash 3DS since I saw his Smash 3DS stage. He may do Smash 3DS. And can I please be the leader for Smash 3DS for @RobertDan until he has Smash 3DS since @RobertDan does not have Smash 3DS?
Or could do one for both systems.

I think @WaffleGuyyy has Smash 3DS since I saw his Smash 3DS stage. He may do Smash 3DS. And can I please be the leader for Smash 3DS for @RobertDan since @RobertDan does not have Smash 3DS?
hey hey hey! how about we 1v1 to decide? Tomorrow, 4 pm 3DS Pedia time. BTW I beat Marc.

This is Wii u only

yay i've wanted to enter something like this for a while!
*sees the end*
oh... i guess i'll have my chance another day :sorry:

Reactions: Toasty-senpai
yay i've wanted to enter something like this for a while!
*sees the end*
oh... i guess i'll have my chance another day :sorry:
liek dis if u cri evrytiem

Reactions: Lotad Lover, Toasty-senpai and 4771
Challenger Approaching.

I'll compete. I'll send you my 6 PC right now.

You don't send me 6 pc right now. You chose how much you wanna wager. You only receive, not lose

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm wagering 6 pc.

Also please delete unnecessary comments

When will the 3DS Version come? And if I wager once one time am I allowed to do it again?

When I feel like making it. As it says, "please be patient"

I know. I was just curious.

Back