Contest Smash bros.WII U and 3DS Tournament

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Where is @RathianAndRathalos because he did not reply to my challenge but he did to yours?

No just win. You have to pay me. But the prize on Saturday will get you something
And btw for a ranked tourney you need to pay PC to the host not the challenger to fight someone ahead more then one rank @Link Master and I listed that before

And btw for a ranked tourney you need to pay PC to the host not the challenger to fight someone ahead more then one rank @Link Master and I listed that before
k add me how much do i pay u?
plz stop ignoreing my challenge

Is confused.

Reactions: SuperZeldaBlade
Sorry internet is horrible i think I have you link master and robertdan link master said that you will pay him the challenger to fight him but if anyone wants to fight someone ahead more than one rank they need to pay me PC not the challenger

Sorry internet is horrible i think I have you link master and robertdan link master said that you will pay him the challenger to fight him but if anyone wants to fight someone ahead more than one rank they need to pay me PC not the challenger
i deleted u add me

Aww...u nnid

So...I pay you....then I battle him?

Oh what? sorry I haven't been paying attention. Sure I'll accept your challenge lol

Nvmnd

So, what do I do now? ._.

OK! I ACCEPT!

Ok then pokechamp PM superzeldablade to start the match

I will host link master once you accept my friend request and Robert Dan you would take his spot

Reactions: Link Master
I need to take items out

Sorry had time in will take out

Back