Contest Smash bros.WII U and 3DS Tournament

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
I wanna join in, if that's alright with you

Of course the more the merier 3dsl or wii u or both

Both

I don't really know how this works, do I challenge you first? Or should I challenge the person higher in the ranking before me?

Higher in the ranking before you and 3dsl or wii u and that will be 2PC for each entrie

Alright where do I pay?

Click on my PC bellow my name and hit the selected transfer amount and 3dsl wii u or both?

Alright I've paid and I'm entering with both consoles.

First here is the ranking board also IT COST 2PC TO ENTER TO ENJOY BIGGER PRIZES.
1: @@pokefreak
2: @@Superbossboo
3: @@RathianAndRathalos
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
And so on... they will be one on one battles and to get up on the ranking you need to fight the one in front of you and if they don't reply in an hour you move up on the ranking to get it to move faster and at the end of the end of the month the one at the top of the ranking will recieve PC depending on the amount of players if you wish to rematch someone you need to pay him and me 1PC. Or wait a day (24hrs) next we move on to 3ds it will be the same rules as the wii u version here is the board,
1: @@Superbossboo
2: @@pokefreak
3: @@Redtar
4: @@anthony91728595
5: @@flamebiz
6: @@RathianAndRathalos
7:
8:
9:
10:
I hope you join my tournament have fun!

U can start whenever

OK. I want to be in both versions.

Ok that'll be 2more PC

Wait...2 more? Nvm. I'll settle with the 3DS.

yay

So I'm #4 for wii u and #7 for 3ds

i want to battle now

Yes @ThePokeChamp100 and read the rules you can battle anytime by asking the one above you in the ranking for a match if they can't in a hour or don't repl in a hour you move up

May I join too?

Both or one console

@Superbossboo was defeated cause he couldn't play smash wii u yet so new rank board
First here is the ranking board also IT COST 2PC TO ENTER TO ENJOY BIGGER PRIZES.
1: @@pokefreak
2: @@RathianAndRathalos
3: @@Superbossboo
4: @@ThePokeChamp100
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
And so on... they will be one on one battles and to get up on the ranking you need to fight the one in front of you and if they don't reply in an hour you move up on the ranking to get it to move faster and at the end of the end of the month the one at the top of the ranking will recieve PC depending on the amount of players if you wish to rematch someone you need to pay him and me 1PC. Or wait a day (24hrs) next we move on to 3ds it will be the same rules as the wii u version here is the board,
1: @@Superbossboo
2: @@pokefreak
3: @@Redtar
4: @@anthony91728595
5: @@flamebiz
6: @@RathianAndRathalos
7: @@ThePokeChamp100
8:
9:
10:

Back