Smash Character Leaks (including Falco, Dark Pit and Ness)

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
All confirmed through twitch, I believe. I've seen gameplay of ness, but Idk about the rest

Screenshot_2014-09-11-06-37-57.png Screenshot_2014-09-11-06-38-39.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: P2.0
Oh God, Duck Hunt Dog is real? Damn, I was really hoping that was fake.

Reactions: MLGirby and P2.0
Any sight of Chorus Kids?

Here's a update:Bowser Jr and Jigglypuff were also confirmed as well:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Alongside that,Bowser Jr's Final Smash was also revealed,on which Shadow Mario appears,and he paints a X on the fighters's screen,whoever he hits:
image.jpg
And Bowser Jr's alternate skins will be the Koopalings:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg[/SPOILER]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 0
At first, I was normal. Then, I fell on the SSB4 leak. Now, I'm totally insane :wacky:.
They added so much content... I'm just amazed to what Sakurai and the guys at Nintendo/Bandai Namco (yes, the game was developed there. Remember the SSB4 Direct ?) did. Though there has been some hilarious reactions according to Kotaku (see Dark Pit :hilarious:), I'm really excited for the game, if it didn't insta-crushed the hype I had for most of the games I was waiting for.

(PS: I'm wondering how fast is the SSB4 hype train going right now. :p)

Reactions: P2.0 and nicklesimba
You know, I still think that the whole roster leak in Smash 4, besides Shulk, who is official, is a big load of fakery. I mean, who wants to even be the very dog that mocks us in Duck Hunt? Also, Dark Pit's jsut a possible clone, and Dr. Mario is an absolute clone of Mario with no distinct differences whatsoever. However, I'm not too sure if Bowser Jr. will be in there. It's possible, but I'm not quite sure.

I told ya Mewtwo was in all along. My prediction powers have never ceased to amaze me. :sneaky: The koopalings being announced just makes more sense than just being able to play as Bowser Jr. as they have more past history (until BJ came to replace them for the GCN up until the Wii U). I think the clown copter device might be a customizable thing but that's just me. Bowser Jr.'s Final Smash is awesome. I want to try DHD a little bit... His moves are based on NES games that I think also involve the NES Zapper. And Master Hand has a new move (or moves?). I'll be barking until the release.

OH MAN!!!! DOG FROM DUCK HUNT IS GOING TO BE A BOSS!!!!! I still will probably use Luigi the most, but still, SECOND BEST CHARACTER HERE I COME. I wasn't expecting this character at all, but still, maybe a Duck Hunt remake in the future? Please Nintendo?

You know, I still think that the whole roster leak in Smash 4, besides Shulk, who is official, is a big load of fakery. I mean, who wants to even be the very dog that mocks us in Duck Hunt? Also, Dark Pit's jsut a possible clone, and Dr. Mario is an absolute clone of Mario with no distinct differences whatsoever. However, I'm not too sure if Bowser Jr. will be in there. It's possible, but I'm not quite sure.
The dog is iconic. It's because it mocks us that it would it considered significant enough as a character.
Also, you got stuff mixed up there. Dark Pit is confirmed to be a near exact clone(FS is different) of Pit while Dr. Mario has a different Down B than regular Mario, keeping what he had from Melee.
The whole roster leak is confirmed real. Go on Twitch and look for a stream covering the whole game. Bowser Jr. is especially real.

I've never seen the leak,but it sounds like there will be quite an interesting roster indeed.So,are there just alt costumes combined with newcomers,or what?

That dude got OWNED by Duck Hunt Dog lol! I also saw the Kooplings leak as well. Man, how many characters are going to be in this game??? This is going to be the biggest character roster for super smash bros. yet!

EDIT: I just realized that the kooplings are skins. Somewhat relieving.

Last edited:
Falco nice. I love meta night though.

Yay. A dog. That hunts duck. In my SSB4 fighting game filled with sword fighters and magic users -.- I was not really happy to see DHD confirmed, as he just didn't seem to fit in.

Game is kinda spoiled for me now. Still gonna play it tho :p

Reactions: MLGirby
*watches the IGN video showing off the characters* Well, I guess it's true... The leaks are true! Now a singe track record of these SSB4 Leaks were false! The Duck Hunt Dog DOES exist in Smash 4... ...although I guess I underestimated what that character does, but still, the Ice Climbers got axed in favor of it...

In other news, I guess Dr. Mario still has the Down-B special that regular Mario used to have before it was replaced with the F.L.U.D.D that does nothing, not even damage, so I guess that's garnering newfound appreciation for that clone. ...too bad they also cloned regular Mario's final smash! Lazy! *goes to the angry dome and muffled rants can be heard*

And I did thought before I joined that Bowser Jr. might have some potential. But after seeing him in action, it met my expectations! Also, having the Koopalings as his alternates is actually kinda clever. :cat:

Reactions: That3DSGamer
Hmmm, I really like what they did with Bowser Jr, having the diffrent skins as the koopalings. This was also done with Villager which was cool. I don't really like how they have Dr. Mario in though, it's a basic clone of Mario, which sucks. They could have easily done something new with him, like have a healing centered move or like a syringe distant attack that shoots out a dangerous liquid or something cool like that. I don't mind the Dog Hunt dog though, he's somewhat a ice-climbers clone, but there are certain differences. I really do like how this game is laying itself out.

Eh, i dont think you should put their names on the title, i can be a spoiler for some...
But anyways, super excited for Duck Hunt Dog and Bowser Jr.!

Hmmm, I really like what they did with Bowser Jr, having the diffrent skins as the koopalings. This was also done with Villager which was cool. I don't really like how they have Dr. Mario in though, it's a basic clone of Mario, which sucks. They could have easily done something new with him, like have a healing centered move or like a syringe distant attack that shoots out a dangerous liquid or something cool like that. I don't mind the Dog Hunt dog though, he's somewhat a ice-climbers clone, but there are certain differences. I really do like how this game is laying itself out.
Well, Dr. Mario, the puzzle game, is just a puzzle game, and there's nothing else they can work on around him. Sure, if they remade him into a more unique character, meaning that they might have to take liberalities from Atlus's Trauma center series or something around those lines, then I can imagine Dr. Mario actually being in the game, but no, they have to even clone Mario's final smash too!

Well, Dr. Mario, the puzzle game, is just a puzzle game, and there's nothing else they can work on around him. Sure, if they remade him into a more unique character, meaning that they might have to take liberalities from Atlus's Trauma center series or something around those lines, then I can imagine Dr. Mario actually being in the game, but no, they have to even clone Mario's final smash too!
Yes but you do have to consider he is a doctor as well, haha. Perhaps for his Up B he could use a stethoscope to grapple up or something. But I don't know. The puzzle pieces are pills so perhaps he could throw different colored pills that have different effects, like a normal pill that does some damage, or one that slows down the player, perhaps one that makes then drowsy for a bit. But they'd be compact into one single attack, and be randomized. I don't know it'd be cool though

Back