Closed Smash Ryu+Suzaku Castle Wii U US Raffle

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Hi everyone! Today I'm raffling the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U DLC Code, and it's about Ryu and Suzaku Castle! Ryu is well-known in Street Fighter, not to mention with his signature Shoryuken and Hadouken, Tatsumaki Senpukyaku, and many others. Do you want to get one in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U? Well... I think there are some conditions in it.

Rules:
1. The fee for the raffle is 2 PCs for every ticket, and you can buy multiple of them for having more chance of winning, as well! Please note that you can only have maximum amount of 10 tickets in hand.
2. You have to choose ticket numbers between 1 to 500 for every ticket you buy, and do not pick the same number as anyone else. This also means you can't get 2 tickets of same numbers, as well.
3. If you picked the wrong number or you want to change ticket number, you have one-time chance to change one of the numbers at any given time per user (unless if it's accidental duplicate). A mark of * will be added next to your number entries when you used one.
4. The winning number will be picked on Random.org.
5. Please note that this is for Smash Bros. for Wii U in US region. So, only anyone who have US region Wii U are eligible to enter.
6. Do NOT resell this DLC code by any means, in form of Play Coins, real money or whatsoever.
7. The raffle will be over at September 1st in the midnight, at GMT+7 time zone (or August 31th at 12 PM in Eastern Time, 1 PM in Daylight Saving mode).

Frequently Asked Questions:
1. B-but you told me this is no raffle thread in your shop!
It was, when the code was on my first and second iteration of Smash Bros. DLC shop. But since this is my raffle thread this time, there should be no problems now. :)

2. Excuse me, but is this DLC code legit?
Yep, it's directly bought from my 3DS when I used to open my shop, so that's that. Besides, there's a proof if you want to see it right here (the code mentioned is Lucas DLC from my shop back in the day).

3. Do you have codes for 3DS/another regions? Or do you have any spare extras?

Sorry, I can't provide 3DS codes since I have no other means to buy Smash DLCs other than my 3DS. Not to mention that the region of my 3DS is US, too. And these codes can only be bought once, so I don't have extras too :(

Okay, that's all, folks, and have fun raffling!

List of Entrants
Trash Can (21)
Sans (69)
Zukrad (2, 7, 17, 27, 36, 59, 68, 77, 81, 98)
Mousedar (5, 111)
Chibi Asriel (1, 6, 18, 25, 39, 55, 64, 99, 100, 432)
Henry 25313 (37, 500)
manugutir (11, 28, 38, 67, 123, 217, 315, 371, 478, 493)

EDIT: The winner of the raffle has been announced! See it right here.

Last edited:
One ticket paid

Okay @Zaeehh, assign a ticket number, please :)

I'll take 69

Yush, all your entries are all set!

Is it possible to change your number at any given time btw?

I think you can have one-time chance to change the ticket number, at any given time, per user.

Paid

2- 7 - 17 - 27 - 36 - 59 - 68 - 77 - 81 - 98

10 is the limit, right?

Paid

2- 7 - 17 - 21 - 36 - 59 - 68 - 77 - 81 - 98

10 is the limit, right?
21 is taken

Paid

2- 7 - 17 - 27 - 36 - 59 - 68 - 77 - 81 - 98

10 is the limit, right?

Yep, and all your tickets have been bought! :)

Reactions: Zukrad
welp i've got the PC's To spend XD

Ill take 2 tickets

you know what, I think buying 10 tickets wouldnt be a bad idea XD

you know what, I think buying 10 tickets wouldnt be a bad idea XD

If you think so, you can do it now if you wanted to. Make sure to pick numbers that are not picked by the others above. But you can take your time as well if you want to wait atm.

I want it but I don't have smash U

Is there a prize?o_O

I want it but I don't have smash U
Aww... I wish you may get one at some point soon.

Is there a prize?o_O
Well, you're right in some sense. Anyone who happened to have the winning number that I'll pick weeks later will win the Ryu and Suzaku Castle DLC on Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Back