Contest SMASH WII U TOURNAMENT

• Thread starter 7698
  • Start date
Well I perfer to battle character that doesn't kick me out of the stage to soon

Well, I got bodied pretty bad, but it was fun. I've got more tourneys to enter. Don't know why I did so bad, and I didn't know that Yoshi apparently got buffed...

Reactions: T-Player Guy
Yoshi?!!!!!!! No he did Not ! this can't be happening to me!....

Well, I got bodied pretty bad, but it was fun. I've got more tourneys to enter. Don't know why I did so bad, and I didn't know that Yoshi apparently got buffed...

Yoshi?!!!!!!! No he did Not ! this can't be happening to me!....
To be honest,I don't recall Yoshi getting buffed up from the 1.0.7 update version,and I actually searched and found a page that warmed what alterations were cause by this newer version,only to see that Yoshi got this minor change:

image.jpg

Here's the page resource I found this,by the way:

http://smashboards.com/threads/mewt...6-1-0-7-thread-updated-apr-26-8am-pst.398902/

So yeah,he didn't get buffed too much in the end. :p

Is it too late to join?

most of his moves already had almost no lag nyow this!

No I got nerfed. Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it too late to join?
U could try joining the 3ds smash tourney if you hav a 3ds plus 8 people only but he let me in anyways. Ask Theloyal..uhm gamer or sometime sry can't remember the rest.

Well, I got bodied pretty bad, but it was fun. I've got more tourneys to enter. Don't know why I did so bad, and I didn't know that Yoshi apparently got buffed
To be honest,I don't recall Yoshi getting buffed up from the 1.0.7 update version,and I actually searched and found a page that warmed what alterations were cause by this newer version,only to see that Yoshi got this minor change:

View attachment 5123

Here's the page resource I found this,by the way:

http://smashboards.com/threads/mewt...6-1-0-7-thread-updated-apr-26-8am-pst.398902/

So yeah,he didn't get buffed too much in the end. :p
It felt like he did, 164% and still doesn't die from a strong attack

Hey Luffy I'm ready

Last edited by a moderator:
dead line will be on sunday. for all who doesnt replyed that rhey have no time will be kicked out

Round two starts, because i dont wonna wait for the last match

Umm.. am I alone?

darkdrifloon has a 3ds

When is round three start

gais whats up gais i was on vacation. i have time now

gais whats up gais i was on vacation. i have time now
better tag all of them

Back