Not open for further replies.
I will win this. :sneaky:

Sorry dude but it is me.:D

lol :p

how does this give away work?

then what do we have to do to win,find out what

how does this give away work?

It doesn't...
Anyways, I will start doing teasers as a hidden hints for the contents challenge...
Today is the announcement so you will see two hints soon...

THE GIVEAWAY
DIDN'T STARTED YET.

IT WILL START ON SEPTEMBER!
THIS IS JUST A TEASER...

LIKE THE ADS BEFORE THE MOVIE,
THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE LACK
OF POP-CORN >.>

-----------------------------------
That's for @Erixsan to know and for us to find out! :)
>.>

Reactions: 423
Soo excited for this

I suppose this will be my last hint, due I decided to simplify the process...

There will be 5 obligatory elements and one optional. The optional one is sending me your Mii (you can start doing now if you wish).

The other five will be:
Step 1: Guess 3 random Nintendo characters (this one was guessed) and two non-Nintendo ones (featured on N consoles). It will be with a silhouette. Don't worry if you aren't able to guess all of them, this is only to check your knowledge.
Step 2: Write why do you want the game, Marc style.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit
Step 5: lol?

You will need to send me the answers on a conversation to me.

Requisites for joining:
1. You need at least 10 posts announced on your profile.
2. Your 3DS Friend Code MUST BE on your profile.
3. Due the game's rating, you need to have at least 13 years on NTSC region and 12 years on PAL ones. Of course, we aren't able to check this, but if you have less than this age and the Parent Controls are active, you won't be able to play it. For example, if you have 11 years, you will need to wait one year on Europe and two on North America.

How will be the prize?
For European users, it will be the code directly.
For North American ones, they will get a $50 eShop card in order to cover taxes if they are. If you are tax-free, you are free to use the rest for anything you want. (I recommend to save it for a Ubisoft/Atlus/Capcom/eShop sales)

Who can join then?
  • Any user with a Nintendo 3DS.
  • Any user with at least 10 posts registered on the profile.
  • Any user with the Friend Code registered on the profile (for verification)
  • We ask to add your Friend Code on your profile for verification.
Who can't join?
  • Users that are excluded from the rating progress (still it's easy to lie here).
  • Users without 3DS.
  • Marc and Me (Duh)

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Why you want the game, Marc style?

it wuld b a g00d cauze????

Why you want the game, Marc style?

it wuld b a g00d cauze????

Why you want the game? (Marc's [giveaways] style)
Better? >.>

Or:
They are five obligatory elements for joining the present giveaway having as a price for only one winner, being an user for the forum's site 3DSPedia.com, the game software Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, being released for the Nintendo 3DS system family, that includes the Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL and Nintendo 2DS hardware, during the month of October on the North American and European regions, is:

One of them will be a question to the user, based on previous giveaways from the site's administrator, @Marc, where you will need to specify why you desire this software (Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS).

All the answers from all the obligatory elements need to be send to me, @Erixsan, with the use of a private conversation.

How do we send Mii's?

How do we send Mii's?

1st step: Export your Mii to the console's SD card (With a 3DS or a Wii U)
2nd step: Upload the file on a server. I recommend http://imgur.com/
3rd step: Send me in a conversation.

If someone wins, they don't have to buy SSB43DS if they don't want to since you're giving a prepaid eshop code. You don't know what game(s) they will buy. You expect that they would buy SSB43DS, but you can't know for sure. Lol.

If someone wins, they don't have to buy SSB43DS if they don't want to since you're giving a prepaid eshop code. You don't know what game(s) they will buy. You expect that they would buy SSB43DS, but you can't know for sure. Lol.
Don't worry, I'm already aware of that, :panda: The person will have to be a darn good liar if s/he wins and doesn't purchase Smash Bros. Then again, I can just shoot one of my partners in the US the dough to purchase a Smash Bros. download code from GameStop or something (assuming they're available to drive to a store, of course).

Don't worry, I have a plan, :panda:
Let me guess:
You're going to track the IP of the winner and hack his or her wife connection in order to hack their 3DS to see what they buy. If they don't buy SSB4, you will find out where they live and go there personally with you're trusty chainsaw and a feather, wearing a panda costume. You will knock on their front door and when they ask who it is, you're going to say it's the pizza guy but instead of pizza you'll have cake and a pie, which you will throw at their face to knock them out. Next you will proceed to tie them to a chair using some rope from your inventory and when they come to, you'll ask why they didn't buy SSB4. This is where the feather comes in. You'll tickle their feet to break them and if they still don't spill the beans, you're going to start up your chainsaw and....cut them a slice of cake and apologize for the trouble you caused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyubey, Ichimaru and Marc
Let me guess:
You're going to track the IP of the winner and hack his or her wife connection in order to hack their 3DS to see what they buy. If they don't buy SSB4, you will find out where they live and go there personally with you're trusty chainsaw and a feather. You will knock on their front door and when they ask who it is, you're going to say it's the pizza guy but instead of pizza you'll have cake and pie, which you will throw at their face to knock them out. Next you will proceed to tie them to a chair using a rope from your inventory and when they come to, you'll ask why they didn't buy SSB4. This is where the feather comes in. You'll tickle their feet to break and if they still don't spill the beans, you're going to start up your chainsaw and....cut them a slice of cake and apologize for the trouble you caused.
Can't forget the Panda costume, ;)

Reactions: Artisan
Can't forget the Panda costume, ;)
You're right, how could I forget something so important!?:eek:
Edit: I've fixed it :D

I'm so confused. Did the giveaway not start or is it over or maybe somewhere in between?

I CAN SO DO THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back