SMT IV is going to Europe!

• Thread starter dwikrid
  • Start date
dwikrid

dwikrid

Noblesse Oblige
Towns Folk
Do you believe this? This is from @MegaTennin's Twitter: "Man, all this wait for the PAL version of Shin Megami Tensei IV was worth it!"
BfoWDvmIYAAXKpa.jpg
:eek::eek::eek:

Do you believe this? This is from @MegaTennin's Twitter: "Man, all this wait for the PAL version of Shin Megami Tensei IV was worth it!"
Good news. It's coming Q3 2014 in Europe, :artist:

Rejoice to European users!

Good for you europe users

Reactions: Neko-chan
Update: Shin Megami Tensei IV will cost €19,99/£17,99 in Europe. Digitally released only, it is really a good price, no? All DLC will come along, except North American bonus armor pre-order DLC.

If we're patient enough, we can pick it as European game giveaway choice :3

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Marc
Update: Shin Megami Tensei IV will cost €19,99/£17,99 in Europe. Digitally released only, it is really a good price, no? All DLC will come along, except North American bonus armor pre-order DLC.

If we're patient enough, we can pick it as European game giveaway choice :3
Is there a set date? ~$30 US isn't bad for SMT4 imo.

Yes, we finally get a 3DS SMT game ! Well, I guess that I'll have to hunt the Internet (Amazon) or supermarkets until I find a €20 eShop code! Well, then, it's another I'll add to my 3DS Wishlist (just hope that the release date won't be the same as Persona Q, or my wallet will be seriously injured :hilarious:)!

Is there a set date? ~$30 US isn't bad for SMT4 imo.
No set date yet: it was a brief announcement from Atlus Faithful newsletter, so let's wait.

Oh, I think in NA we got $50 for a digital version of SMT IV (before discounted)?

Oh, I think in NA we got $50 for a digital version of SMT IV (before discounted)?
Yeah. $50, same as the bundled physical thingy that they offered in the US. I'm not sure if it got a permanent price drop in the NA eShop btw. I know it's $25 until August due to the discount sale.

$40 for a digital version RPG is a fair price. Oh but Devil Survivor: Overclocked costs $30, right?

So rejoice, European users (not for you who 'accidentally' set your age under 17, though). Awesome RPG for a good price.

I may not live in europe, but im still happy you guys finnally got the game. I hate it when these countries only wanna release a game at one place and not the other. Japan has been doing that for years and year and years.

Reactions: faustine and D4rkDragon
This is great news for European Users, this game looks fantastic and definitely deserves the localization to all the regions. This is another reason why I dislike Region Lock, depriving EU from this amazing game for so long.

Reactions: D4rkDragon and pokedog123
This is great news for European Users, this game looks fantastic and definitely deserves the localization to all the regions. This is another reason why I dislike Region Lock, depriving EU from this amazing game for so long.

Ah yes, the evil region lock...thays why I cant play digimon world 5 on a american 3ds.

Reactions: D4rkDragon and Reece
Ah yes, the evil region lock...thays why I cant play digimon world 5 on a american 3ds.

There's a petition for it, we've almost reached the 50k, and Namco Bandai even said that they might consider localizing the game if the petition reaches 50k. But I'm in the same case as you, I want to play this game this much...

I hate Nintendo's policy about Region Lock. They simply endorse piracy with this.
But in any case, I'm glad that I'll be able to play SMT IV on my 3DS.

Reactions: pokedog123
There's a petition for it, we've almost reached the 50k, and Namco Bandai even said that they might consider localizing the game if the petition reaches 50k. But I'm in the same case as you, I want to play this game this much...

I hate Nintendo's policy about Region Lock. They simply endorse piracy with this.
But in any case, I'm glad that I'll be able to play SMT IV on my 3DS.

You signed the petition? I did too, I thought no one on this site cared about digimon, other than me.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
You signed the petition? I did too, I thought no one on this site cared about digimon, other than me.

There are people who cares about it ;). It's just that since the anime and everything with it disappeared, or people found the anime/series too complex, they forgot about it. But I think I should open another thread about ReDigitize Decode, we're going off-topic here :sorry:.

Reactions: Neko-chan
Late October. Keep looking forward into it, guys!

Late October. Keep looking forward into it, guys!

Just a while after my birthday I guess. I hope I will be able to drop by a supermarket, and grab an eShop code for it, I have heard so many good things about the game :love:.

Added to my "Needed 3DS games list" :).

@dwikrid @Marc

Good news!
It will be released this October 30th for 20 euros!

Back