So...Any MOTHER/Earthbound Fans?

• Thread starter Hikaiet
  • Start date
I just got to Tenda, now I'm off to stonehenge! I'm keeping the Casey bat for that sword, though.

I played through again too... but I NEVER found a sword!? Did I miss it, or they're only in the first game?

I can't be the only one out there. Where are ye, fellow starmen?

And random questions if you wanna spice stuff up and get a conversation rolling:

-Your favourite character/game/song/scene/etc
-Funny/dumb stories
-'Itoi why' statements

My favourite characters from each game are Loid, Porky, and Duster, respectively, but Loid's the one closest to my heart. At the time of playing I was in many ways like him - same age, same schooling sitation (I had, for the record, NOT hidden in trash cans, but I did break many rules to avoid people and have hid in a milk bin if that's worth anything), same nerd reputation, same horrible self esteem...I can go on. His own journey with Ninten gave me some small glimmer of hope and he's been a longtime comfort character since then.

Also, while in Magikant I had Ninten die but not Loid, so I was constantly going back to heal at the fountain while trying to find a way out because I wasn't aware of the hospital. It went to the point in which Loid reached level 52 and basically carried the team. That was cool too.
Current!
I am a big Mother fan and I have played all 3 Mother games on an emulator (sadly I don't have any pysical copies of any Mother games yet...).

My favourite character is Lucas because I can relate too him the most out of any character in the franchise, my favourite song is "Mom's Hometown" from Mother 3 because it has such a nice and upbeat melody, my favourite game is Earthbound due to the adventurous gameplay and my favourite scene is .

Last edited:
i have played F-zero GX for gamecube, it was good but I prefer other games
eartbound games in my opinion needs remakes, its doesnt matter if people find the stories very good if i cannot go on when the gameplay is boring for me

I honestly haven't ever played Earthbound. Only place I've seen earthbound stuff is Smash Bros.

I've only played Earthbound on the New 3DS Virtual Console, but what I've played I really enjoy. The game is so different, and unlike any other RPG out there. A very good game.

It’s actually pretty funny, I now the game on my SNES Classic, but never got around to playing it. Just got busy with life and other games. :p

But with all the good things I’ve heard about it, maybe it’s time to finally set some time aside for this game...

Reactions: Aura Knight
It’s actually pretty funny, I now the game on my SNES Classic, but never got around to playing it. Just got busy with life and other games. :p

But with all the good things I’ve heard about it, maybe it’s time to finally set some time aside for this game...
you better start playing it this weekend :eyes2:

Back