Songs that annoy you the most

• Thread starter 4362
  • Start date
It's actually kind of bad tho, I basically ahve have no musical preference even tho I'm a musician...?

:eek: I know that feeling! Though for me it's books, I haven't any particular genre of books even though I'm a writer!

You said you're a musician that's so cool, what instrument(s) do you play?

:eek: I know that feeling! Though for me it's books, I haven't any particular genre of books even though I'm a writer!

You said you're a musician that's so cool, what instrument(s) do you play?
I play...the vocal chords

Erm....no, I'm not a singer, I'm a eunuch. I'm a fourteen year old boy who can sing full alto, half soprano, and half tenor ranges.

Erm....no, I'm not a singer, I'm a eunuch. I'm a fourteen year old boy who can sing full alto, half soprano, and half tenor ranges.

Oh, I'm musically challenged, sorry :p

But reading what you can do is amazing honestly. I never heard of eunuch before though that's new to me:D

Reactions: blinboy
Oh, I'm musically challenged, sorry :p

But reading what you can do is amazing honestly. I never heard of eunuch before though that's new to me:D
...erm.....:D?

The most annoying song in my opinion is Anaconda.I hate the fact that people like Niki Minaj just because she has a big butt, like really? I like a singer/band for their voice, not how they look. Plus Niki Minaj has the most obnoxious voice I have ever heard in my freaking life.

Reactions: 4362, 18 and blinboy
Ummm....Well the Hamster Dance, The Best Time To Wear A Striped Sweater, F.U.N, I Want To go Home. Ok wait I'm seeing a pattern here....I really need to stop watching tv with a 4 year old lol

Reactions: 4362 and 18
Pink Try me AND my mom don't like this song to repetitive and we tend to change the station if we can ugh O.O Soo Many try, try, try's !!!

That one, it's the first time in my entire life that I actually hate a song... Seriously... The lyrics are rubbish, the music is bad...

Reactions: blinboy
I think Ill add some stuff:
-Everything from Revolverheld(Theyre a REALLY awfull german pop rock band and even worse,everyone but me likes them)
-Everything from Bruno Mars
-Everything from Six Feet Under (theyre a REALLY terrible death metal band [atleast in my opinion])
-Justin Bieber,good that one was obvious
-Everything from Madonna
-Everything most modern Death Metal Bands do(please note,Hipster Haircuts are definitely NOT Br00tal)
-Almost everthing Metallica did after the 80s
-Same for Megadeth
-Everything Slayer did after 1995
-Every single Dubstep "song"

I think Ill add some stuff:
-Everything from Revolverheld(Theyre a REALLY awfull german pop rock band and even worse,everyone but me likes them)
-Everything from Bruno Mars
-Everything from Six Feet Under (theyre a REALLY terrible death metal band [atleast in my opinion])
-Justin Bieber,good that one was obvious
-Everything from Madonna
-Everything most modern Death Metal Bands do(please note,Hipster Haircuts are definitely NOT Br00tal)
-Almost everthing Metallica did after the 80s
-Same for Megadeth
-Everything Slayer did after 1995
-Every single Dubstep "song"
bruno mars?

bruno mars?
Oh, I guess he isnt that popular where you live
Lets just say he makes not really stunning pop music

Bruno Mars only has 1 good song in my opinion. His voice annoys me at times. I really don't like most of Taylor Swift's pop songs. She was better when she sang country music. I really don't like Gas Pedal though., but that's mainly because I don't like songs with swear words or anything involving s*x. I have had very traumatizing moments in my life so hearing any of those makes me want to go run and hide under the blankets and cry myself to sleep. I guess you can say most songs of today want to barf.

I took that a bit too far huh? Well just imagine that word was censored, kay?

Oh, I guess he isnt that popular where you live
Lets just say he makes not really stunning pop music
What do you mean, where I live? I'm just asking you why you don't like him, that's all. I think he's ok, haha I bet you didn't even bother to look at my profile =/

Stay with Me
Uptown Funk
All of Me

Those are the main ones atm.

Reactions: 4362
The song I hate the most is the little einsteins theme song. Their playing it a lot at school and I'm sick of it. Even all the kids are even dancing to it. Kids are weird now a days.

Lemme think here
- Gangsta Rap (All of it from the late '90s up to today)
- EVERY TUNE from Nikki Minaj

Thank you

Back