Gen 4 Soul Silver Pedia Nuzlocke!

• Thread starter FirstSerpent
  • Start date
Reactions: PersonSP
No, no. The world is perfectly flat. We all share the same time. I just happen to like sleeping in the morning. :giggle:

No, no. The world is perfectly flat. We all share the same time. I just happen to like sleeping in the morning. :giggle:
But it's morning now! Plus, everyone knows the world flips like a coin so what if I live on the other side?

But it's morning now! Plus, everyone knows the world flips like a coin so what if I live on the other side?
Then it- I don't know...
:eek:

I hope I won't fall off:oops:

Reactions: FirstSerpent
funny I think I'm shape like a person lol

funny I think I'm shape like a person lol
That makes it even ore complicated:confused:

swing my arm*

p (let's stop before this thread isn't about pokemons anymore lol)

swing my arm*

p (let's stop before this thread isn't about pokemons anymore lol)
Agreed! Does anyone have a map of the entire pokémon world? (And did anyone notice that Kalos is literally the top part of France?)

Update! In my hurry to go catch the red gyarados and name it after @Lios, I ended up skipping both Jasmine and Chuck's Gyms and finishing The seventh one instead. :hilarious:
Unfortunately I'm on mobile so I can't post any pictures right now. But I ended up naming Mareep after my sister, and it's now an evolved Ampharos. @Jacknoir12 has evolved into Meganium (not sure if I mentioned that before.)
Currently we're going to go get the other two badges. I'll try to update again in a bit. :)

Also, side note. Here are some Pokemon that are yet to be named.
Feel free to leave suggestions!
Voltorb.
Koffing.
Sudowoodo.
Ideas are always appreciated. :D

Update! In my hurry to go catch the red gyarados and name it after @Lios, I ended up skipping both Jasmine and Chuck's Gyms and finishing The seventh one instead. :hilarious:
Unfortunately I'm on mobile so I can't post any pictures right now. But I ended up naming Mareep after my sister, and it's now an evolved Ampharos. @Jacknoir12 has evolved into Meganium (not sure if I mentioned that before.)
Currently we're going to go get the other two badges. I'll try to update again in a bit. :)

Also, side note. Here are some Pokemon that are yet to be named.
Feel free to leave suggestions!
Voltorb.
Koffing.
Sudowoodo.
Ideas are always appreciated. :D
Koffing should be @Senpai xD (no reason in particular)
Suddowoodo could maybe be @Marc (hi marc!)
and voltorb could be @SmashChamp maybe.

Smashchamp was already given to Machop. :)
Then someone with an o in their username!

like..... eightcoins

Red Gyarados? Ah, nice and powerful :]

Voltorb? How about @SunnyWindy ?

Reactions: FirstSerpent
Suddowoodo has to be named Marc! That's just perfect! (then again, there are many pokes that you could name Marc)

I think @Marc was worthy of being saved for Lugia, but I guess a rock with an identity crisis is nice too :]

I think @Marc was worthy of being saved for Lugia, but I guess a rock with an identity crisis is nice too :]
I like the way you're thinking "rock with an identity crisis". :p Maybe @Marc should decide what he wants to be.

Back