Challenge Splatoon 2 and MK8 Deluxe Bet

• Thread starter SS1o7crazydude
  • Start date
SS1o7crazydude

SS1o7crazydude

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
I'll challenge you to a 1 on 1 game of Splatoon 2 in either turf war or any type of rank in a private battle. I'll also challenge you to a game of MK8 Deluxe in grand prix. 10PC is the set prize for the winner but it is negotiable. Reply if interested.

Last edited:
I'll challenge you to a game of Splatoon 2. I'll also challenge you to a game of MK8 Deluxe in grand prix. Winner gets 10PC. Reply if interested.
What are the rules for Splatoon 2? More details would be nice.

Turf war or ranked, your choice. It's going to be a 1 on 1 private battle. Also, the prize is negotiable.

Turf war or ranked, your choice. It's going to be a 1 on 1 private battle. Also, the prize is negotiable.
Want to do 50 PC wager clam blitz private battle ranked?

50PC is insane, 15PC.

Okay, 20PC. @Marc

Now. My friend code is in my signature below. What's yours?

Now. My friend code is in my signature below. What's yours?
You'll get a friend request so you don't need it :p I'll add you now. You can set up the private password room.

Okay, I added you, I'm ready freddy.

@Marc Where did you go? I setted up a private battle, I'm waiting. There doesn't need to be a password, just join.

Good luck!

Let's play turf war, I'm better at that. 10PC.

Let's play turf war, I'm better at that. 10PC.
I'll play most ranked matches but turf is just kinda boring to me :( So I'll pass.

Splat Zones?

15PC?

Okie but you're not going to win back profitable Play Coins if you go low.

Reactions: Jisenku
But my chances of winning are slim. You're rank X. That's why I'm not willing to go too high.

Alright! Is anyone willing to challenge me, let's so who is daring enough!

BUMP!

Back