Sprite Gif Making service (now free)

• Thread starter 3391
  • Start date
No, at least not now because I know nothing about Goku so I don't know what sprites you want.
If you clarify what EXACT sprites you want then I will.
it is the goku ssj4 kamehmeha X10 gif

Can I get a 15x15 gif of this?
EggplantManSprites_zps4f85a38f.png

pacegym i want this gif

Attachments

• Goku_ssj_4_kamehameha_x10.gif
    Goku_ssj_4_kamehameha_x10.gif
    454.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
Can I get 2 gif sprites please, using this sheet.

a little animation, and use the sprites from the 1st and 3rd characters. 15x15 as usual.

Last edited:

Attachments

• goku spirie sheet ssj4.gif
    goku spirie sheet ssj4.gif
    73.2 KB · Views: 4
Okay @Shiku ZG I saw a problem and if it doesn't go when I post it then I'll attempt to fix it
QULIEbG.gif

Cool! If it's not too much, could you make me a gif out of my profile picture? Just change it slighty different each frame. Thanks in advance!

Cool! If it's not too much, could you make me a gif out of my profile picture? Just change it slighty different each frame. Thanks in advance!
What kind off changes do you want

If it's not too much trouble, Could you make the "RG flash on and off and make the face change colors? It's a subtle change but good for little and simple old me :)

If it's not too much trouble, Could you make the "RG flash on and off and make the face change colors? It's a subtle change but good for little and simple old me :)
Ok, I can't promise it'll be good (I usually do the icons) but any preference on which colors, or should I just do random colors?

is making gifs fun? its seems like it is

is making gifs fun? its seems like it is
It depends :p
Sometimes it can be frustrating, sometimes it can be fun.

It's fun messing around with the sizes though.

Also @RichGamerton I don't really know if you have any preferences on colors, do you?

May you please make me an idle Kirby to go next to my name? Thanks in advance :cat:
P.S. I don't really care if it is animated or not, if it is just maybe walking I cannot remember if he has an idle animation in sprite form :3
Again, thanks in advance

May you please make me an idle Kirby to go next to my name? Thanks in advance :cat:
P.S. I don't really care if it is animated or not, if it is just maybe walking I cannot remember if he has an idle animation in sprite form :3
Again, thanks in advance
He blinks :3

Oh yeah, I meant anything distinctive. Blinking is normal for everyone

@paceygym I don't. Any colors would do.Surprise me! :cat:

Back