Closed SSB for 3DS DLC:Newcomer and N64 stage giveaway!(NA)

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T-Player Guy

T-Player Guy

Always think positively!
Towns Folk
Entries are closed

Welcome to the giveaway!
Some few weeks ago,I gave away the DLC characters I had bought for the 3DS version of Smash 4.Now,the time has arrived for yet another one!This time though,not only am I giving a character in this raffle,but also a N64 stage as well! :D
Let me explain first:As I was generally thinking back and forth if my money was to be lend for Corrin or Bayonetta,I thought of this:I won't purchase the character until the end of the auction.
You see,once you enter,you'll be signed straight up to one big raffle list,unlike last time where I separated each character into four lists.This time though,you'll have to choose from a number of 1 to 100 for your entry.Also,you'll need to have at least 20 posts in the forums in order to participate.Oh,and also,no entry fee is required. :)
Because of that,there will be two winners to this raffle,and the leader will get to choose between the two options(character or stage),while the second leader will receive what is left afterwards.
That said,once you enter,you'll have to identify,once more,what character you want from the two options below(reminder that I only have enough digital money to purchase one character and one stage) :

image.jpg

Corrin
Bayonetta + Umbra Clock Tower

The N64 stage can be chosen from the options mentioned below,and only if your number is in the two highest positionings:

image.jpg

Dreamland 64
Peach's Castle 64
Hyrule Castle 64

And by last,but not least,as this raffle includes the winner of the Smash Ballot,I'll also ask for you to say what character you want to appear in the next Smash,or your Smash Fighter Ballot vote for the game(Don't get started on mentioning characters like Shrek,Goku or Freddy,or else).Don't need to be long and precise on explanation.
As my Wii U will only be available for use until February 10th because of an event known as Carnaval happening that'll result in a prolonged 5 days without school,the midnight time of February 9th will be the deadline.Also,let's say I'm pretending on doing this now early as soon as the last newcomers arrive so I can focus more on school-related occasions and things get more complicated later down the road this year. :writing:
If I manage to obtain another eShop card,then I'll see if I can auction some more stuff,which would most likely be related to Smash 4 again. :p

Here's the list of contenders for the giveaway! :D

image.jpg

6. @flamebiz (Chooses Corrin)
7. @Zukrad (Chooses Corrin)
8. @Trainer Red (Chooses Bayonetta)
11. @Eren Swaeger (Chooses Corrin)
14. @Bearidan (Chooses Corrin)
17. @Starry Windy (Chooses Corrin)
21. @Zaeehh (Chooses Bayonetta)
25. @Doctor Strange
29. @Sans
32. @PersonaWildCard (Chooses Bayonetta)
35. @DarkDrifloon (Chooses Corrin)
36. @BulletBill1019 (Chooses Bayonetta)
37. @Antrix (Chooses Corrin)
42. @Temmie (Chooses Bayonetta)
45. @Bakasenpai (Chooses Bayonetta)
46. @Circa (Chooses Bayonetta)
50. @superwill123 (Chooses Corrin)
52. @Henry 25313 (Chooses Corrin)
54. @Mousedar (Chooses Bayonetta)
56. @NinGamerPC (Chooses Bayonetta)
57. @Skyshaymin (Chooses Corrin)
64. @ike656 (Chooses Corrin)
65. @Amit0603
66. @Yandere(Chooses Corrin)
69. @Artisan (Chooses Bayonetta)
73. @Bobcam7!(Chooses Corrin)
75. @Mello2002 (Chooses Bayonetta)
77. @Jyoster134 (Chooses Bayonetta)
79. @Chickenfoot (Chooses Bayonetta)
84. @TheSpiritedWarrior (Chooses Bayonetta)
88. @NothingnessIllusion (Chooses Bayonetta)
Good luck to everyone and happy smashing! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: Eren Swaeger and Alex
sure i'll do it

get shrekt scrub
personally, i could definitely see the hunters from MH working in smash, especially with the introduction of custom moves. i've always thought that the specials could be different weapons (up-b could be the IG, n-b could be GS, etc) and it would just use the SnS or something for normal attacks.
also i'll pick 42 for my number :3
and 1 question: do we pick what we want now or when we win?

Reactions: T-Player Guy
im joining for corrin and my number is 64

sure i'll do it
You'll have to pick a number from 1 to 100 and at least state what character you want to be in Smash in order to join the giveaway.

get shrekt scrub
personally, i could definitely see the hunters from MH working in smash, especially with the introduction of custom moves. i've always thought that the specials could be different weapons (up-b could be the IG, n-b could be GS, etc) and it would just use the SnS or something for normal attacks.
also i'll pick 42 for my number :3
and 1 question: do we pick what we want now or when we win?

im joining for corrin and my number is 64
Added both as the first participants!
Temmie,you can state it in your post I you want to.The essential is just the number and the character you want for the next Smash. :p
Speaking of which,ike656,you'll have to state what character you'll want in Smash for me to include you completely. :writing:

I would have liked to see Issac from Golden Sun is Smash. He has a huge move set potential and was an Assist Trophy for Brawl. I'll go for Corrin and my number is 666 73

I'll go for Corrin, and my number will be 57. I think it would be cool to have the Masked Man from Mother 3 or Geno from Mario RPG.

I would have liked to see Issac from Golden Sun is Smash. He has a huge move set potential and was an Assist Trophy for Brawl. I'll go for Corrin and my number is 666 73

I'll go for Corrin, and my number will be 57. I think it would be cool to have the Masked Man from Mother 3 or Geno from Mario RPG.
Ok,I've added you two on the list! :thumbsup:

My wanted smash character is inkling because her moveset would be awesome!
I'll go for corrin, and since I'm a yandere devil summoner, my number is 666 :3

Well only to 100...make it 66!!!

I will join for corrin and next smash game I would like to see sora or shovel knight and my number is 11

Temmie,you can state it in your post I you want to.The essential is just the number and the character you want for the next Smash. :p
okie, i'll go for mayonetta bayonetta then :3

I would like to see Sora in smash. I choose the number 29.

Well only to 100...make it 66!!!

I will join for corrin and next smash game I would like to see sora or shovel knight and my number is 11

okie, i'll go for mayonetta bayonetta then :3

I would like to see Sora in smash. I choose the number 29.
The list has been updated once more! :thumbsup:

@T-Player Guy you the man!
Anyways I would like to sign up for Bayonetta(if i get first pick), as I am buying Corrin. As for the N64 stage, I will take one Hyrule Castle (if i get second and cannot pick character) as i have only played on it in project M
Edit: Forgot number, give me a sec
Double edit: 75

Could it be possible for me to get a wiiu code if i won?
Also i wish Issac from golden sun won

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: T-Player Guy
@T-Player Guy you the man!
Anyways I would like to sign up for Bayonetta(if i get first pick), as I am buying Corrin. As for the N64 stage, I will take one Hyrule Castle (if i get second and cannot pick character) as i have only played on it in project M
Edit: Forgot number, give me a sec
Double edit: 75

Could it be possible for me to get a wiiu code if i won?
Also i wish Issac from golden sun won
Thanks! :p
Regarding the Wii U version codes,I'm not exactly sure if there's a way to buy Smash content outside the Wii U eShop and get the Wii U DLC as codes,so for now I have to stick with 3DS codes to give unfortunately. :panda:
Oh,you've been added in too. :thumbsup:

Thanks! :p
Regarding the Wii U version codes,I'm not exactly sure if there's a way to buy Smash content outside the Wii U eShop and get the Wii U DLC as codes,so for now I have to stick with 3DS codes to give unfortunately. :panda:
Oh,you've been added in too. :thumbsup:
Oh... well then you are going to have to take me off the list, i have wiiu only, although let me check if you can buy wiiu codes from 3ds shop.

I've always wanted Young Link to be in Smash :D (There aren't too many Links, right? :p Others would be Wolf and Sora)
The character I'd like would be Corrin, and the number I choose is 14 :3

If u purchase bayonetta or corrin through the 3ds and choose 3ds and wii u, you get a wii u code.

I enter I would like corrin if I win if he is still open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back