Closed SSB for 3DS DLC:Veteran giveaways & newcomer auctions(NA)!

• Thread starter T-Player Guy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
my favorite character is Ike he is strong and quick and he has a counter which is really good

Forgot to specify. Will add 10pc to the cloud plus midgar stage

my favorite character is Ike he is strong and quick and he has a counter which is really good
You have to specify which fighter you'll be wanting.No need to repeat your favorite character explanation again. :thumbsup:

Forgot to specify. Will add 10pc to the cloud plus midgar stage
So you want to add in another 10 PC or did you just forgot to mention the Midgar stage?

Regarding the update, Bayonetta seems like a really cool character and as the smash ballot winner, I think she is the better choice to auction.

entering for Roy
My favorite smash character is Zero Suit Samus, i love the way she controls, and it feels natural playing as her. as well as being the hero of my favorite nintendo series :)

entering for Roy
My favorite smash character is Zero Suit Samus, i love the way she controls, and it feels natural playing as her. as well as being the hero of my favorite nintendo series :)
You've been added!
In regards to who's leading the preferences for the next giveaway,Corrin is the most choosed one as of now,and Bayonetta is almost in a close competition with him/her.Both votings and giveaways/auctions will end on Tuesday just as a reminder,so vote/join in if you still want to and have the chance! :thumbsup:

I want roy

You have to specify which fighter you'll be wanting.No need to repeat your favorite character explanation again. :thumbsup:

So you want to add in another 10 PC or did you just forgot to mention the Midgar stage?
Yeah, add 10 pc to the midgar stage. That was what I was trying to say.

Who me

No, to the person doing this bid. I raised it by 10 pc (midgar stage)

Well I pick Roy and so so my favorite character is pikachu I just love the short hops with ariel atacks more though the down areial A and short hop with special standard but yes pikachu.

Well I pick Roy and so so my favorite character is pikachu I just love the short hops with ariel atacks more though the down areial A and short hop with special standard but yes pikachu.
Added you in!

Reactions: T-Player Guy
I forgot to vote, i would vote for Bayonetta

Best bid ever

I'll increase the bid for Cloud by 50 PC

I'd like to enter for lucas and uuuh,
My favorite character is Zero Suit Samus because I really like her fast movement and her grapple.

I'll increase the bid for Cloud by 50 PC

I'd like to enter for lucas and uuuh,
My favorite character is Zero Suit Samus because I really like her fast movement and her grapple.
I've added you,and updated Cloud's bidding once more! :thumbsup:

Hello there! :)

I've recently gotten a 50 dollar eShop card to purchase certain stuff as late Christmas presents.I did have some minor issues at first to put in the quantity within the card on an American account of mine on Wii U,but it worked perfectly afterwards.Because I only really wanted to purchase the DLC packs for Mario Kart 8 and characters for Smash,I was wanting invest an extra plus to buy characters for both versions of Smash,and since my 3DS isn't from the same region as my Wii U's,I thought of offering the other 3DS codes I have left for some members at Pedia! :D

The content available now are(codes are of american region) :

Lucas(giveaway)
Roy(giveaway)
Ryu + Suzaku Castle(auction)
Cloud + Midgar(auction)

I thought of doing either an auction or a giveaway for all of them,but in the end,I concluded to do something like a mix between the two.So,that leaded me to sell the veterans I have(Lucas and Roy) in a giveaway,and the newcomers(Ryu and Cloud) by auctioning!
Here's how it works:You choose what character you want specifically,and depending on the choice,you earn a spot for either the veteran or the newcomer's contender's list on a post that'll soon pop up after this one.
But first,you'll have to answer me who your favorite Smash character,and a minor description as to why.No need to be long in explanation(like me for the most part). :p
If you pick Lucas or Roy,I'll include your username as a contender on https://www.random.org/lists/ for free,no PC entry payment required.
If you choose Ryu or Cloud though,you'll have to auction.I'll start up with a price of simply 5 PC for each character,and you may add other 50 PC at maximum ammount.
As I mentioned earlier,I'll put up a restriction of only one character choice per member,since it wouldn't be fair if one suddenly got all of the characters I have here,so choose wisely which fighter you primarily.
And that's all you need to know.The ending date for all this will be on January 19th,which as of this post,will come in two weeks.

Update:
I saw I still have 11 dollars on my account,and because I don't have the necessary money to do a giveaway for the soon-to-be-released newcomers in February(Corrin and Bayonetta),I'll ask this:

Who do you want to see the most in the next giveaway?
Corrin or Bayonetta

You may answer this poll question until the deadline if you're already in or are entering the contest after this post.
Happy auctioning,and good luck to all! :thumbsup:
i want to enter for Roy because ROY IS OUR BOY!!, but no seriously he's a great character to use in matches and can make great combos, by the way roy is my favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back