• Start date
nice win, I better try harder next time

Reactions: Vii
Guess who wants a rematch?

Guess who wants a rematch?
Send the 3PC and we can have a rematch. :]

I sent the PC

Reactions: Typhlosion444 and Vii
Nice gym. What level are all of your pokemon? And in the fight, will it be lvl 50?

Nice gym. What level are all of your pokemon? And in the fight, will it be lvl 50?
Thank you. :3 All Pokemon automatically go to level 50.

Thanks. I really do appreciate you responding.

Challenging!
1349 - 7955 - 4379 Artes

I would like to Challenge you but unfortunately I cannot since I do not have enough play coins yet, but I will when I am ready.

I would like to Challenge you but unfortunately I cannot since I do not have enough play coins yet, but I will when I am ready.
I'll be waiting. :]

Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to battle a gym leader.​
VSElesa_2.png

Gym Name: Starlight Illusions Gym
Battle Types: 6v6 Double Battle
3DS Friend Code: 4141-2186-6408
IGN: Vii

Gym Badge:
10.png

Battling Rules

Follow Smogon's OU Rules.

1.Kalos/ORAS Caught/ Bred Pokemon ONLY.

2. Any Mega allowed, I have both XY and ORAS.

Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Thus: A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.

Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.

Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.

OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.

Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.

Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.

No Pokémon may use the move Dark Void.

Item Clause: A player may not use the same item twice in their team of 6 Pokemon for the duration of the battle an example being Leftovers on a Blissey and Leftovers on a Gourgeist is not allowed BUT Black Sludge on Amoonguss and Leftovers on Blissey is allowed.

Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Latiosite/latiasite, Salamencite, Soul Dew

Banned Move: Swagger

* Banned Pokemon *

Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Feel free to ask any questions about my gym.

Rematch every 24 hours unless I say otherwise.
I'd like to challenge you please? Tell me when ready then I'll pay PC's.

I'd like to challenge you please? Tell me when ready then I'll pay PC's.

Ready. Don't forget to add my FC. :]

Last edited:
Ready. Don't forget to add my FC. :]
I lost. Who's the perfect gym leader for beginners?

Last edited:
I lost. I surrender. Who's the perfect gym leader for beginners?

No one is going to be easy. But if your not good in Doubles, I would recommend starting with gym leaders who do Single Battles.

I would like to challenge you if that would be fine. How much is it to battle and when are you free? My FC is 4656-7171-3149

I would like to challenge you if that would be fine. How much is it to battle and when are you free? My FC is 4656-7171-3149

It costs 3PC to challenge a gym leader. I can battle once I get home in like 15 minutes if you're still alive. Make sure you read all the rules on the first post. :]

Alright I paid, when can we battle?

Alright I paid, when can we battle?

In 5 minutes. :3 I have to finish what I was doing and add your FC.

EDIT: FC added and online. :3

Last edited:
Note: It costs 3 Play Coins to battle a gym leader.​
VSElesa_2.png

Gym Name: Starlight Illusions Gym
Battle Types: 6v6 Double Battle
3DS Friend Code: 4141-2186-6408
IGN: Vii

Gym Badge:
10.png

Battling Rules

Follow Smogon's OU Rules.

1.Kalos/ORAS Caught/ Bred Pokemon ONLY.

2. Any Mega allowed, I have both XY and ORAS.

Endless Battle Clause: Any moveset on any Pokémon that is capable of intentionally causing an endless battle is banned from competitive play.
Thus: A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Pain Split on its moveset.
A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry and carry Recycle and Fling on its moveset.

Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize, in addition to the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak, are not permitted in play.

Moody Clause: Pokémon with the ability Moody are not permitted.

OHKO Clause: A Pokemon may not have the moves Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, or Sheer Cold in its moveset.

Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon may be put to sleep on the opposing team at a time, if not induced by a move such as Rest.

Species Clause: Players cannot have two Pokémon with the same Pokédex number on the same team.

No Pokémon may use the move Dark Void.

Item Clause: A player may not use the same item twice in their team of 6 Pokemon for the duration of the battle an example being Leftovers on a Blissey and Leftovers on a Gourgeist is not allowed BUT Black Sludge on Amoonguss and Leftovers on Blissey is allowed.

Banned Items: Gengarite, Kangaskhanite, Lucarionite, Latiosite/latiasite, Salamencite, Soul Dew

Banned Move: Swagger

* Banned Pokemon *

Aegislash
Arceus
Blaziken
Darkrai
Deoxys-all forms
Dialga
Giratina
Giratina-O
Groudon
Ho-Oh
Keldeo *Both forms*
Kyogre
Kyurem
Kyurem-W
Kyurem-B
Lugia
Mewtwo
Palkia
Rayquaza
Reshiram
Shaymin *Sky form only*
Talonflame
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zekrom

Feel free to ask any questions about my gym.

Rematch every 24 hours unless I say otherwise.
ok im challenging you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok im challenging you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, send me 3PC, add my FC and we can battle. ^^

What is your Friend Code?

Back