Looking for STEAM games

• Thread starter etrian_warrior
  • Start date
etrian_warrior

etrian_warrior

Now named "Popcorn" *gives popcorn*
Towns Folk
So, I am new to STEAM (still have to figure out installation) but I am looking for some games that I have been dying to play. The list is:

- Sheltered ($17)
- Undertale (I've never played it... I know get the shotguns.) ($11)
- Terraria ($11)

Now seeing as I will never be able to afford the price of these in PC I am trying to trade for them. Lucky for me I won this month's Humble Bundle ( @Marc can confirm, thanks Marc) and have 6 games that I will be trading (some of) for the 3 above. I am also selling the humble bundle games for PC!
This month's humble bundle games are:
  • This is the Police
  • Dirt Rally
  • Inside
  • Metrico
  • GoNNER
  • KEVIN EASTMAN'S UNDERWHERE ISSUE ONE (it's a comic)
  • The Turing Test
  • Super Rude Bear Resurrection

If you can help with this I would greatly appreciate this. All trades will be done through be PM! Thanks to any who help!

Last edited:
If you somehow get 850 Play Coins, I can get you Terraria.

It might be worth your while to offer some of the Humble Bundle games for PC.

Reactions: PersonSP
If you somehow get 850 Play Coins, I can get you Terraria.

It might be worth your while to offer some of the Humble Bundle games for PC.

Which is why this is so convenient! As far as 850 Play Coins go, that is more than I've seen so far as a pedian so I'll wait till I start trading the humble bundle stuff to decide on that (trade or sell meh I'll figure it out)! Thanks again Marc!

Last edited:
Khimera: Destroy All Monster Girls (Its Free)

You might want to list all of the games in the monthly bundle, just so people know what they are trading for. I don't have any of the games you listed here, but I do have a ton of others left over from Humble Bundles. If you are interested in trading for any of those let me know. My shop with all my games is here: https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/new-game-code-shop-sale-trade.33577/

You might want to list all of the games in the monthly bundle, just so people know what they are trading for. I don't have any of the games you listed here, but I do have a ton of others left over from Humble Bundles. If you are interested in trading for any of those let me know. My shop with all my games is here: https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/new-game-code-shop-sale-trade.33577/

Thanks for the advice I wasn't sure if I should wait till I know all 6 or not but I updated the original post regardless!

Are you interested in trading for anything I have? You can see the list of what I have here: https://nintenpedia.com/forum/threads/humble-bundle-shop-reworked.34581/ I made a new thread with an updated list, and everything is in alphabetical order.

I am currently only looking for the three games above at least for now. I do have a few interests but I really want these games first. After that I will look at what I have left and go from there.

Ok. Thanks :)

I'll maybe trade you Terraria but I would like to see the other games first

Reactions: etrian_warrior and Marc
I'll maybe trade you Terraria but I would like to see the other games first

The other four games are being released on Friday. I have no problem waiting till then!

@etrian_warrior Undertale is part of this month's humble bundle. Congrats!
  • This is the Police
  • Undertale
  • Dirt Rally
  • Inside
  • Metrico
  • GoNNER
  • The Turing Test

@etrian_warrior Undertale is part of this month's humble bundle. Congrats!
  • This is the Police
  • Undertale
  • Dirt Rally
  • Inside
  • Metrico
  • GoNNER
  • The Turing Test
Well aren't I lucky. thanks Marc original post updated!!!

I don't have any of the games you want, but I'm interested in The Turing Test. How much PC are you wanting for it?

Bump

Since all of the games are released, would you be interested in a trade? I'm interested in trading for Inside.

Bump

Back