Looking for Steam Trading Cards/ Steam Gems

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Btw what do cards do I just had them standing there doing nothing
If you get all the Steam Trading Cards for a game, you can get a badge for that game, which in turn gives you EXP that raises your Steam Level.

Reactions: AricAttack
Accepted your trade request on steam!

BUMP

Please know that I am still looking for Steam Trading Cards and Gems, so if you have any that you do not want, please let me know. Thanks!

I can give u all of mine if u want em

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
I can give u all of mine if u want em
That sounds great! How many are you willing to part with?

ive got 62. how many you want?

8 of them are duplicates

Since I can only afford 13, I'll take that many.

Reactions: luigiFTW
I sent 13 username luigij10

Reactions: Samster
I sent 13 username luigij10
Accepted! Sending payment now! Thanks for your business! :)

@luigiFTW If you still have more cards you are willing to sell, I am now able to buy some more from you. Also, don't forget that if you have any of the specific cards I'm wanting, I'll pay double for those!

What do you mean by sonic the hedgehog? Any game? I have most of the sonic games so I might have cards too, maybe

What do you mean by sonic the hedgehog? Any game? I have most of the sonic games so I might have cards too, maybe
Yes, any Sonic The Hedgehog game. If you have any, please let me know how many you are willing to part with.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, would you mind enabling Steam Authenticator? It makes it easier for me, as I receive my items immediately, instead of having a trade hold of two weeks. It’ll take a week to activate, but hopefully will be done by our next transaction. Completely your call, but I think it would make it easier for me as the buyer. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill see if i can figure it out.

Thank you very much. If it's a hassle, don't worry about it. I just find it to be a smoother transaction this way.

Also, if you have any Steam Gems you don’t want, please let me know, as I am really needing those currently. Thanks!

EDIT: I am now accepting Consumable Steam Items and Steam Emotes.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP

just sent you some cards

just sent you some cards
Trade has been accepted! Payment has been sent. Thank you!

Trade has been accepted! Payment has been sent. Thank you!
No problem :)

Back