Steel Empire coming to Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
dilawer

dilawer

The Villain in Green
Towns Folk
Steel Empire, a legendary shoot'em up action, is coming next Thursday to Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS!
Hopefully, I'll be reviewing it and possibly a giveaway too. :D

Link to the official page: http://www.teyon.com/games/steel-empire

It's a shoot 'em up and it has Metal Slug-like visuals. I want it :cry:

Looking forward to the review. :cat:

It's a shoot 'em up and it has Metal Slug-like visuals. I want it :cry:
:sneaky:
Yes, it did remind me of Metal Slug (one of my favorite games which I still play sometimes). That's the main reason why I wanted to get it for my 3DS. :D

@Erixsan told me about this yesterday. I don't know why, but that airship reminded me of Final Fantasy while that train remained me of RockMan. Looks like a really nice game.

I've only played Metal Slug at the arcades and this game didn't remind me of its gameplay, >.>

Reactions: dwikrid
@Erixsan told me about this yesterday. I don't know why, but that airship reminded me of Final Fantasy while that train remained me of RockMan. Looks like a really nice game.

I've only played Metal Slug at the arcades and this game didn't remind me of its gameplay, >.>
Not the gameplay, but the art style. :panda:

Not the gameplay, but the art style. :panda:
Oh, if that's the case then yeah, :panda: I blame dilawer

Steel Empire, a legendary shoot'em up action, is coming next Thursday to Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS!
Hopefully, I'll be reviewing it and possibly a giveaway too. :D

Link to the official page: http://www.teyon.com/games/steel-empire

Sadly the game will come only for NA (no Europe), so sorry very much, I'm doing the review :D

Reactions: 18 and Marc
Sadly the game will come only for NA (no Europe), so sorry very much, I'm doing the review :D
Why the F$#@ would they email me and ask for a review if it's not even coming to Europe? :punch::punch:
If you're speaking the truth (Which I believe you are) then Teyon games has a lot to answer. :mad:

P.S. I really wanted to play this game. @Marc Did you even see the video? In what way did the gameplay reminded you of MS? xD The art-style and graphics look similar, the game is totally different.

Why the F$#@ would they email me and ask for a review if it's not even coming to Europe? :punch::punch:
If you're speaking the truth (Which I believe you are) then Teyon games has a lot to answer. :mad:

P.S. I really wanted to play this game. @Marc Did you even see the video? In what way did the gameplay reminded you of MS? xD The art-style and graphics look similar, the game is totally different.

It's a remake of a Sega Genesis game :p
And well...

For the time being the game would be only released in the Americas, so only the US code are available.

So yeah, sorry about that.

Looks pretty nice. I'll definitely read the review.

Screw Teyon games for getting my hopes up high. I'm gonna filter their email address from now. I really wanted to play this one.

Screw Teyon games for getting my hopes up high. I'm gonna filter their email address from now. I really wanted to play this one.

Why don't you wait until they release the game there?
i mean, they will release the game there eventually....
You only need to be patient :p

Why don't you wait until they release the game there?
i mean, they will release the game there eventually....
You only need to be patient :p
No, it's their fault. They shouldn't have told me about it. Screw them. :rage:

P.S. I have also contacted Nintendo for a Pokemon TCG (VC) review code! :woot:

Just watches the video trailer. It's a pretty good games you can play and play over. Though I didn' play Sega Genesis back then, it reminds me of arcades (that's why - Metal Slug).

Yes, the art style - the coloring, and most importantly, steampunk theme.

Reactions: 18
I got the game for review on Wednesday, and I think it's a lot of fun! Unfortunately it's a bit short and $30 is still way too much, but if you really want this game I don't think you'll be disappointed, as it's still fun.

I've been having a lot of fun with this game! There's no way I could recommend it in good conscience though. $30 is outlandish!

Yeah, I don't see myself getting it either. It's just $10 short of an actual retail game which is just over my budget. Why get that when I can use my eShop credit on a title I haven't got, like Fire Emblem: Awakening?

The review is finally available: http://3dspedia.com/steel-empire-review/
It's pretty good and it feels like a retail game, still the price is quite heavy...

Excellent game if it's offered for $14,99 or $19,99...

The review is finally available: http://3dspedia.com/steel-empire-review/
It's pretty good and it feels like a retail game, still the price is quite heavy...

Excellent game if it's offered for $14,99 or $19,99...

I agree, it's an excellent game It needs a huge price reduction though. With Nintendo and SEGA offering 3D classics for $5 & $6, theres' no reason this should be more than $10.

Back