Steel Empire coming to Nintendo 3DS

• Thread starter dilawer
  • Start date
I agree, it's an excellent game It needs a huge price reduction though. With Nintendo and SEGA offering 3D classics for $5 & $6, theres' no reason this should be more than $10.
They're reasons actually...

3D Classics are a 3D port, where includes the original enhanced graphics and the same music.
This one includes remixed graphics, remixed music, and a lot of new features...

You also played it so you would understand what I mean >.<

I like the new visuals, and the music is great!

The new features pale to what M2 offers with its 3D classics however. They set the bar very high!

I really wanna try this game and is it a kind of game that you can fight using ship or is it a kind of RPG game and cool i see it's not only me using teyon giveaways but it would be cool i am gonna check this game on google to see how it is and what kind of game it is if in the future i would have to get it.

I really wanna try this game and is it a kind of game that you can fight using ship or is it a kind of RPG game and cool i see it's not only me using teyon giveaways but it would be cool i am gonna check this game on google to see how it is and what kind of game it is if in the future i would have to get it.

Nothing RPG about this. Pure shoot em up. A great game to win or (eventually) pick up on sale.

cool i might pick it up in the future but tell me is it already available or will be only retail or will it be in the eshop and in retail at the same time, i also wanna know the price? if it's in the eshop because i don't like piking game that cost a lot on the eshop when i don't have enought money in my eshop.

Back