Stories about bad neighbors in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Okay, I'll begin first.

There's this guy who goes by the name of Henry that recently moved into my town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Before he moved in, I had my forest perfectly set up on my hill. After running through a couple of trees that are aligned perfectly next to each other in a red carpet fashion, you will discover the location of my house.

Now, guess where Henry wanted Tommy to build his house.. In front of the entrance to my forests. That ruined the red carpet walkway to my house, and to enter the forest, you now have to walk between one of the required space blocks that you should already know about when planting trees.

If you have a story that you want to share about a bad neighbor in Animal Crossing, share it here, :D

Last edited:
One time I was planning to build a cobblestone bridge near my flower garden, but it was very late in the night, so I went to go to sleep. The next day I go in my town very eager to set up my bridge, but little did I know that someone moved in right near where I wanted to build my bridge...

One of my pesky neighbors likes to sit at the beach and scare away fish. He walks right into me causing my line to go up when he pushes me away from the beach.

Reactions: 4362
Charlise decided to sit her house on my perfect peaches plantation. Just a few trees survived.

Paula decided to be considered and to not cause trouble to move almost exactly where my last neighbour was... problem is, I was waiting for that spot to be released so I could build a bridge. I had no way to build it before she arrived. :dead:

I also heard about cookie, not being such a good neighbour. The link contains explicit language, so feel free to delete this paragraph if you don't consider it safe. I just share because it is the first thing that comes in mind about bad neighbours. :p

Reactions: Robyn and Onett
At this point I got some one moving out every week guess it makes up for me not playing the past few days with school work and all.

Charlise decided to sit her house on my perfect peaches plantation. Just a few trees survived. Paula decided to be considered and to not cause trouble to move almost exactly where my last neighbour was... problem is, I was waiting for that spot to be released so I could build a bridge. I had no way to build it before she arrived. I also heard about cookie, not being such a good neighbour. The link contains explicit language, so feel free to delete this paragraph if you don't consider it safe. I just share because it is the first thing that comes in mind about bad neighbours.
I feel so bad for that guy.
Also one time Cherri shook my perfect fruit tree.

It's been a while since I've played ACNL with all the school work I've been doing. Wish I had time to play it. College is lots of work!

I generated a town I liked a lot picked the most secluded spot for my house. Was gonna make my backyard have a fountain. Just pimp. Ullava sudden within 2 days 2 people move in 1 square next to my house on both sides. I'm near a cliff and a waterfall. The neighbors aren't even cool

Okay, I'll begin first.

There's this guy who goes by the name of Henry that recently moved into my town in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Before he moved in, I had my forest perfectly set up on my hill. After running through a couple of trees that are aligned perfectly next to each other in a red carpet fashion, you will discover the location of my house.

Now, guess where Henry wanted Tommy to build his house.. In front of the entrance to my forests. That ruined the red carpet walkway to my house, and to enter the forest, you now have to walk between one of the required space blocks that you should already know about when planting trees.

If you have a story that you want to share about a bad neighbor in Animal Crossing, share it here, :D
Well that's sad to hear , all your hardwork making that awesome super secret entrance just to enter your house is gone because of your neighbor Henry in animal crossing new leaf.

Charlise decided to sit her house on my perfect peaches plantation. Just a few trees survived.

Paula decided to be considered and to not cause trouble to move almost exactly where my last neighbour was... problem is, I was waiting for that spot to be released so I could build a bridge. I had no way to build it before she arrived. :dead:

I also heard about cookie, not being such a good neighbour. The link contains explicit language, so feel free to delete this paragraph if you don't consider it safe. I just share because it is the first thing that comes in mind about bad neighbours. :p

Late post, but I really feel bad for the guy....the dangers of having a crush on a videogame character lol (I do hope that was just a well-made fake and that that didn't actually happen...)

Reactions: Kaynil
Once I had a neighbor monkey named Simon who seemed to follow me around everywhere. You would not believe how happy I was when he finally moved away.

i was waiting for my last dreamy to move in and then the next day a hippo moved in a bug ugly hippo. right on top of my jacobs ladder collection :fist: and now i am stuck with him and i have no idea how he even got here.

once kyle moved in on top of one of my paths but i wanted a wolf so it was fine then 3 weeks later he moved out and Kat moved in on my apple orchard no trees survived luckily i had 1 in apple left in storage so i replanted this time of center the she moved out:mad:

and if you think that's bad one day before she moved out she shook a tree with a perfect cherry (my only one at that point) and then she ate it:punch: then when i talked to her she said she hated the town tune

Last edited by a moderator:
My neighbor moved right on my perfect orange trees! Oh and you know what made me mad..........BUCK moved on top of my first perfect orange tree I FOUND. So I asked some people and they were happy to give me one ;)

There was a small area of my town I was using to make hybrids (because there was no other clear space where there weren't a bunch of other flowers), and someone just happened to move right on top of them.

Thankfully they were just pink carnations (Which are fairly easy to get, especially since I TT a lot) and there were still enough remaining to find another spot and try again.

Edit: Also, Curly moved right where I was about to build my bridge. Finally got him out and got the bridge built, but my God it was frustrating.

a youtuber i know who plays ACNL moved in this forest he wanted it all to himself cause no one else lived there and the next 2 days 2 neighbors moved right beside him

Yeah, I used to have problems with Charlise. Let's start the I hate Charlise club

Reactions: Kaynil
I like all my animal villagers. However, this villager of mine, named Pietro, moved into my town. He hardly looks like an animal. he looks like a joker. I Hate Jokers. Once he asked me if he could move away. I gladly said Yes. However, then he changed his mind. I was so angry, and he is still there in my town.:(:(:(

I generated a town I liked a lot picked the most secluded spot for my house. Was gonna make my backyard have a fountain. Just pimp. Ullava sudden within 2 days 2 people move in 1 square next to my house on both sides. I'm near a cliff and a waterfall. The neighbors aren't even cool
Something like that happened to me -_-

Okay so 2 days ago I started up AC (It read!) and started my New town! I ALWAYS like those towns where the 4 players have their houses lined up. well the next day I loaded it up, Rodney an ugly hamster I don't even like moved in Right where I was gonna put my second players house! Ugh! But I can place the 2 others so it's not too bad..

Reactions: 3823
I had one neighbour move right in front of my house, so I bump into the brick walls of his abode nearly every time I start up the game. It sucks, but it's nothing compared to when a cranky neighbour (not sure which) said they saw something they thought I could really use, and that they'd bought it with me in mind. At first, I was grateful – it's nice to be appreciated every once in a while, and I needed a new item to put in my house.

...it's too bad that item was a shower. Talk about subliminal messages. -_-

Back