Stress Relief

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
I draw, mostly. Or I eat sweet snacks or drink Tea or Coffee. c: I also talk here, but sometimes that doesn't work, so I download some relaxing apps. I currently have an app that plays background noise! It has rain, white noise, and wind. :giggle: or I play on my 3DS. I do a lot of stuff, :panda:

Reactions: Kakea
I find it hard to relax, but here's a list of what usually works:
  • Playing on my piano one of my favourite pieces or start learning something new.
  • Playing games on whatever(Wii, ds, pc)
  • Reading
  • Listening to music/rain background music
  • Continue on one of my projects(making games, plugins, mods)
  • Make some pixel art
  • Talking to people on here :D

Reactions: Kakea and spagooti
I draw, mostly. Or I eat sweet snacks or drink Tea or Coffee. c::panda:
Part of my stress now is because what I did do to relieve it
naturally:
I find it hard to relax, but here's a list of what usually works:
  • Continue on one of my projects(making games, plugins, mods)
  • Make some pixel art
  • Talking to people on here :D

Isn't working... My tablet and 3DS aren't working perfectly, I'll try
playing drinking and talking to friends here. Hopefully I'll stop feeling
sick too... Thanks! :D

I guess stress relief depends on the situation for some people. I usually play fighting games if im mad at someone, and i usually clean if im anxious about something. And sometimes i just sleep if i dont feel like staying awake for all dat stress :p

Your right: I avoid even thinking about people I'm angry at, I'm able
to (ahem) use the bathroom much easier when I'm anxious, and Stress
me to, (I just noticed!!!) I scratch and bite my own self :eek:
It really does depend on the situation...

I just sleep >.< I feel like I'm almost always stressed ;_;

I can't sleep too long, I always feel l
needed to do something important: (it might be from my parents actually
stopping me from napping when I was little... I don't remember ever being
able to sleep when I wanted to when I was younger) I love how it relieves ALOT
of stress though when I have a good dream! I feel so excited until I wake up.....

get the most (sinonim of poop)-est looking videogame you find and play it while pointing out all the terrible yet hilarious flaws it has with a friend at your side, that certainly helps me at least but if that fails, you can always watch that one youtube video where this little girl tells her dog " GO!" and the dog run and she falls down while saying "BWAAA" in a very weird voice, just type " go bwaaa" and it will appear. sorry if none of those work because I tend to get pretty pasive-aggresive when I´m stressed so I don´t really know many non-aggresive ways to get calm and usually sass everyones ear off to feel better sometimes.

Sounds like my reflex to snap a little, ESPECIALLY when someone wants something
while I'm concentrating on something really hard/tedious to do.
I'll look up Go Bwaa!: I don't have many really bad games... but the one I DO have
gives me headaches! I couldn't %100 the game because it was bad for my health!
(Sonic And The Secret Rings is the ONLY game that actually hurts me!)

Reactions: atomic_ian
Sounds like my reflex to snap a little, ESPECIALLY when someone wants something
while I'm concentrating on something really hard/tedious to do.
I'll look up Go Bwaa!: I don't have many really bad games... but the one I DO have
gives me headaches! I couldn't %100 the game because it was bad for my health!
(Sonic And The Secret Rings is the ONLY game that actually hurts me!)
ohhh sonic and the secret rings is perfect to make fun of, but not as much as sonic and the black knight though but it work just fine.

Lol! Now I know for sure I shouldn't get it, I kinda wanted
to but: if it's even WORSE than The secret Rings... I dodged a bullet! :D
(That game would've gave me a aneurysm!)

Reactions: atomic_ian
Relax, listen to music, or play games. Sometimes I'll write. Whatever I can do to get me away from what's stressing me out. xD

Writing DOES help alot, my story keeps me from thinking about
everything bad happening IRL...

I usually, *cough, cough* sit on the toilet, and if that will not work, I will just stare at the wall. LITERALLY! I am sorry if none of these will work for you, but at least you tried, right?

I usually, *cough, cough* sit on the toilet, and if that will not work, I will just stare at the wall. LITERALLY! I am sorry if none of these will work for you, but at least you tried, right?
I think I do the stare unintentionally: When my dad's being a @$$, he'll look at me and
say: "What's that stupid look on your face?!!!" I'll have to shake out of it, I be so tired of abuse...

Rant about it for a while, then hit something that can't get hurt like a stuffed animal or pillow. For a while I had a balloon attached to my ceiling on a ribbon that I could hit like a punching bag. I've been in and out of therapy for explosive fits of rage for like 7 years now.

I try to zone out or listen to music in the order of Darkest/sad to Jumpy/happy.
Videos and drawing tend to make the stress worse for me.

Rant about it for a while, then hit something that can't get hurt like a stuffed animal or pillow. For a while I had a balloon attached to my ceiling on a ribbon that I could hit like a punching bag. I've been in and out of therapy for explosive fits of rage for like 7 years now.
I tried ranting/venting but my mom said I was bad for doing this...
"I'll become evil" if I vent...

Reactions: 24460
Creative arts, heavy music, writing my thoughts into a piece of poetry.
Anything that motivates me to think on a artistic level, I am down with.
I never used to do this until just recently. Which is why I had so much stress build up in the first place.

Reactions: Kakea and 24460
Creative arts, heavy music, writing my thoughts into a piece of poetry.
Anything that motivates me to think on a artistic level, I am down with.
I never used to do this until just recently. Which is why I had so much stress build up in the first place.

Makes alot of sense, we didn't have wifi for a LONG time. When we finally did I was able to release alot of
stress with music. Until now, my favorite bands worked perfectly (They don't have much effect now sense
I never get a chance to listen to them now)

Back