• Gyarados
  • Barboach
  • Whiscash
  • Sableye
  • Marianie
  • Toxapex
  • Cloyster
  • Bagon
If one of the numbers are legendaries, you can ignore that request.

I'll pay 1PC per trade :D

Last edited:
Mmkay, I'll reserve to trade Raichu for ya c:

I have Slowbro, Snorlax, and Mismagius on my team, and I also have a Litten, Bagon, and a Petilil I can trade with a Sun Stone (Which evolves it). I might also have Haunter and Hariyama, but I'll have to double check for those. I noticed you have Dartix and Decidueye listed, but not Rowlet. Do you already have one, and are you trading the Pokémon back?

I'm pretty sure I gave you a Litten last night tho
I demand commission

I can get you Vullaby, Litten, Sudowoodo, Snorlax, Mismagius, Sableye, Mareanie, Delibird (81), and Shellder (115). If you're willing to do a touch trade, I can also get you Decidueye and Toxapex, but I'd want those back. Let me know what you want!

I have Slowbro, Snorlax, and Mismagius on my team, and I also have a Litten, Bagon, and a Petilil I can trade with a Sun Stone (Which evolves it). I might also have Haunter and Hariyama, but I'll have to double check for those. I noticed you have Dartix and Decidueye listed, but not Rowlet. Do you already have one, and are you trading the Pokémon back?
Awesome, when can you trade? And sure, I can trade them back.
I can get you Vullaby, Litten, Sudowoodo, Snorlax, Mismagius, Sableye, Mareanie, Delibird (81), and Shellder (115). If you're willing to do a touch trade, I can also get you Decidueye and Toxapex, but I'd want those back. Let me know what you want!
I can trade them back, and awesome :D When are you available?

Just an update, I'm checking off as I get pokemon from GTS >< so please the check the thread again

@rawrrie Alright, I didn't breed extras since I'm assuming we're doing tradebacks, let me know if you change your mind about that. I have Decidueye, Toxapex, Sableye, Vullaby, Mareanie, Sudowoodo, Barboach, Delibird, Shellder, and Drifloon ready to trade!

@rawrrie Alright, I didn't breed extras since I'm assuming we're doing tradebacks, let me know if you change your mind about that. I have Decidueye, Toxapex, Sableye, Vullaby, Mareanie, Sudowoodo, Barboach, Delibird, Shellder, and Drifloon ready to trade!
I can trade in about 2 hours. :3

I can trade in about 2 hours. :3
Alright, let me know when you're ready!

I have a torracat available for the dex if you woild like to trade

Alright, let me know when you're ready!
I'm ready to trade. :3
I have a torracat available for the dex if you woild like to trade
Sure. Let me know when you're ready to trade.

@rawrrie
I'll get online then! My IGN is Bucky

I can get you pretty much everything on the list except Salamance, I traded that away.

I recently acquired Salamence, we can touch trade if you like.

I recently acquired Salamence, we can touch trade if you like.
I trained one yesterday. :3 Thankyou tho, I do appreciate it.

I can get you pretty much everything on the list except Salamance, I traded that away.
Awesome! When can you trade? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back