Super Modern Mario Bros.

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Guess you could call this a modern take to lure in modern gamers:

Would you like to see a full mario game like that?

I would like a remade Mario game that looked like that, but except the blood and the other things that don't belong in a Mario game...

yeah, could do without the gore. But it would be sweet to have a fire flower bomb like power.

I actually like the gore in this video :p But yeah, if they released something like this I'd buy it.

This would be a cool remake :p

I think it could do without the gore as well. It just makes no sense to take such a classic game and add that crap to it. I wouldn't mind seeing a full mario game design like this, but without the gore.

Yeah, I agree it shouldn't have this much gore. Mari is a family friendly name you know. Gore is only going to destroy his rep. just saying. Great design, btw.

I actually like the gore in this video :p But yeah, if they released something like this I'd buy it.

i would not buy it unless no gore. the fire flower bomb is pretty cool. but the bowser dragon is a little to.. not mario like.

Ehh, it's not Mario. If Nintendo were to go that direction, they should make a whole new series. If they did that to Mario I wouldn't get it. If some random people on the internet made that into a game, I still wouldn't play it. I like my traditional Mario.

Ehh, it's not Mario. If Nintendo were to go that direction, they should make a whole new series. If they did that to Mario I wouldn't get it. If some random people on the internet made that into a game, I still wouldn't play it. I like my traditional Mario.
I agree, I doubt Nintendo would ever go in that direction with Mario (let alone any other series). I mean, especially if they appeal a lot to being family friendly it wouldn't really help to make games like this...

With that said, it's an idea they could consider with another series like you said but I doubt it would happen.

Yeah I would want them to remake the game but it was supposed to be a classic game not like this where are all of your memories people lol haha would like the blood makes it more realistic.

damn that looks like a good modern Mario game
but i agree it could do without the gore but if something like this comes out , I'm so getting it

Well it's entirely possible that they'll make a Mario game function kinda like this (minus the blood). I mean, they could easily make an HD port like this of some of the older Mario games

While I'm probably spinning a broken record here, this could do without the gore, also here's another Mario 1 Remake video to discuss

While I'm probably spinning a broken record here, this could do without the gore, also here's another Mario 1 Remake video to discuss
Well, that definitely looks legit (although it could be improved a bit to make it of better quality and all that. But it's definitely something Nintendo could do eventually (the way it looks, I could imagine it being part of a crossover with Donkey Kong or something given the jungle level)

Looks much more realistic but the characters and blocks just do not fit in to that reality landscape of the game , though it looks epic still would want to play it :D

Looks much more realistic but the characters and blocks just do not fit in to that reality landscape of the game , though it looks epic still would want to play it :D
Well keep in mind it was a fan made thing, so the quality wasn't expected to be that good. Nintendo could easily do something like this yet make it fit better

I would totally buy that game if it was under 10 bucks but either take away the gore or put in different characters like mario is someone else and the koopas are different because mario with blood is just horrible...

I would totally buy that game if it was under 10 bucks but either take away the gore or put in different characters like mario is someone else and the koopas are different because mario with blood is just horrible...
I think under 10 bucks is a bit less...I mean, normally you get something like that for virtual console games. If they made a full on HD port of this (maybe without the blood) I'd think it'd be good for something like $20

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
To be honest, that looks sickening to me. I like Mario's special animations, but the blood effects really don't belong in a Mario game. I guess it could be some flash game you could play on a browser, but I don't think it will ever be on a Nintendo console (maybe a PETA platform).

Back