Super Nintendo World Vs Disney World - Which would you rather go to?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm hearing about how Japan plans to have a Super Nintendo World, which will eventually make its way to two states in the United States. I'm not sure if it'll have everything as Japan once it's finally built in the US, but one can hope.

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you know about Disney World. Some of you have even went there before.

Here's a leaked pic of what Super Nintendo World might be all about:

DGRieLb.jpg

And the bottom pic is what I believe represents Disney World:

GL1qMXY.jpg

Which would you rather go to and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jisenku and Samster
nintendo world 100 percent. im not against disney but when you get a chance to experience a nintendo game who would give up the chance? In the new trailer it also shows the use of bands. the bands will track points and the coins you earn while youre there. thats actually super cool as it makes the whole par a video game. maybe you can earn prizes? that would be neat. plus exclusive nintendo merchandise? count me in!

Why is Nintendo World only Mario themed again?

IDK but hopefully they have other nintendo characters in the hollywood universal studios

I would definately go to super nintendo world, it's just full off amazing creations nintendo made. Not that disney has ever done that but nintendo is one of the nost recognizable gaming franchises! With notable gaming icons like mario, kirby, pokemon etc. Maybe they might have gaming booths for different parts of the places, like pokemon sections will have pokemon games. They also should have a gaming museum of all of nintendo's amazing consoles! (Sorry virtual boy) But that's what I imagine super nintendo world might be and I hope that it would be a real thing in the future from nintendo!

Im pretty sure most people will reply super nintendo world. Cuz this is nintenpedia not disneypedia :p

Reactions: EdwardKok
Obviously super Nintendo world lol. I wanna see what attraction super Nintendo world has. So far i see it's Mario themed but I can see many attraction potential with other franchises taking place in Nintendo world. If I go to Tokyo I'm for sure checking this place out 100% ^w^

Nintendo World because it's new and exciting. It's shaping up to look really cool too. Here's a look in case you haven't seen the progress on it. This was from a month ago:

You can see shells, a thwomp, and piranha plants. As well as all kinds of great scenery and theming. It looks like they are trying to make it look as authentic as they can, just like how authentic the Harry Potter areas are in Hollywood and Orlando. I can only imagine the kind of awesome things they'll sell in the gift shops too. I do also wonder what kind of crazy food they will think of to serve, or what the theming of the restaurants will be. Apparently the designer of the official Super Nintendo World website put up a promo video for the rides on Vimeo a few weeks back and those were available to watch for awhile.
These are some of the stills from the video:

marioo kart.png

mario kart.png

I can't wait to see how it looks when they finish it, and hopefully seeing it in-person in either of the US parks.

I'm hearing about how Japan plans to have a Super Nintendo World, which will eventually make its way to two states in the United States. I'm not sure if it'll have everything as Japan once it's finally built in the US, but one can hope.

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you know about Disney World. Some of you have even went there before.

Here's a leaked pic of what Super Nintendo World might be all about:

DGRieLb.jpg

And the bottom pic is what I believe represents Disney World:

GL1qMXY.jpg

Which would you rather go to and why?
Super Nintendo World of course! Disney is for babies >=) Jk. I haven't actually been to Disneyland or Disney World, and I heard that the rides are fun, with parades and events happening all around a massive theme park. Super Nintendo World on the other hand, is a bit smaller than Disney world, but not too small. It's about as big as a mall. That's good. I'm not really a fan of huge places. It also shouldn't be too crowded from what the plans looked like, that's good. I don't like getting lost or not being able to see where I'm going. I'm also a huge fan of nintendo. And THERE'S A MOVING THWOMP OF COURSE I'M GOING KJDKFBRKCRKFJ

Super Nintendo World! As much as I want to go to Disneyland, Nintendo has been in almost most of my childhood and to be able to visit a place Nintendo themed is like a dream. I also saw those Yoshies over there :eyes:

Super Nintendo World... preferably in VR because do you really think that an Otaku is going to go outside?

Here’s some more pictures of what the stores and food places will look like inside.
46E9EB95-EBA0-4D2B-9AE2-2D262D8F33B6.jpeg

Also, a picture of one of the food items. This will probably be another one of those things only sold in Japan, like a lot of the things they sell at Tokyo Disney.

5E970FD9-A81D-4DCA-A540-37B449C19245.jpeg

Reactions: Mizunil, Artisan, Marc and 2 others
Here’s some more pictures of what the stores and food places will look like inside.
View attachment 20970

Also, a picture of one of the food items. This will probably be another one of those things only sold in Japan, like a lot of the things they sell at Tokyo Disney.

View attachment 20971
Looks amazing! Is that actual grass inside the store?? :eek:

Anyway, I like the desings of the stores! I like how they're themed on Mario obstacles and stuff! I particularly like the hat and cap logo on the side of that bench(?)! Also that ceiling :eyes:.

And is that a Mario/Luigi Cap taco?!?!?! :p

I like the strawberries and grapes(?)! The little leaves are cute too!

I'd go to Super Nintendo world, mostly because I've already been to disney world. Even if I hadn't been to disney world, I would probably go to super nintendo world because it looks way cool.

Disney World is kinda boring imo, it's more for families to make memories. Universal Studios has way more better rides n since Nintendo World is being built as part of Universal Studio's new park then it's a no brainer.

I'm planning on going when they finish building Epic Universal with my SO n maybe my family. It's gonna be as big as the other two main parks combined, although it's gonna have a shopping district like City Walk n a hotel but still pretty huge. It sucks it got delayed to 2024 due to pandemic but I don't mind waiting n saving up.

Nintendo World isn’t open, but a Nintendo cafe and store opened in Universal Studios Japan.

Here are some pictures of the cafe and some of the store:

8C093D9D-56AB-475A-B1A6-FA9C14C97D87.jpeg
D744261B-2E0B-47D5-AFC9-BF31C184F737.jpeg
1F90D36B-9B88-4BB8-A22E-9FA2BEA746AF.jpeg
A894C4C4-B6BF-4C54-B3DC-A8E2A23E0D76.jpeg

Reactions: ShyGuy64 and Deepak
C9AEAACD-318B-48EE-A770-86C1807B0F78.jpegC52B03D5-AF99-4EFB-979B-17F73573FD4A.jpeg905909CD-8464-4A0F-8817-EB68049AFD4F.jpegD1BE0989-F746-45DC-B884-3AA3288B8EC2.jpeg

Reactions: ShyGuy64
Too bad the Mariokart ride isn't actual cart racing.
That's a pretty good idea

Reactions: Mizunil
Back