Contest Super Smash Bros. 3DS Tournament ---16 COMPETS LIMIT--

• Thread starter Aerobian
  • Start date

Single Elimination or Double Elimination?

• Total voters
ATTENTION:
Max competitor limit has been reached of 16 competitors. I wish good luck to all competes, please check the brackets for updates, I will most likely start the tournament on Wednesday, May 4, 2015. If you would like to shuffle the brackets one last time, please reply to this thread saying yes or no.

ATTENTION:
Max competitor limit has been reached of 16 competitors. I wish good luck to all competes, please check the brackets for updates, I will most likely start the tournament on Wednesday, May 4, 2015. If you would like to shuffle the brackets one last time, please reply to this thread saying yes or no.

You mean May 6, 2015, right?

Also, could you please change my character to Ganondorf?

You mean May 6, 2015, right?

Also, could you please change my character to Ganondorf?

Yeah, xD I was looking at the date today. :p Sure, I'll change your character to Ganandorf.

is the contest still on ?

if it is when is it starting

What are the prizes now that the limit is reached?

Also, I like the idea of having a poll to determine if it's single or double elimination.

What are the prizes now that the limit is reached?

Also, I like the idea of having a poll to determine if it's single or double elimination.

Thanks! The prizes are currently being determined.

Can't help but notice in the brackets I'm yoshi although officially I am moopoo (mewtwo)

UPDATE:
Please report the score, in stocks, per say. I beat you 3-1, meaning I destroyed all 3 stocks where as you destroyed only 1.

Is there a way you can change my character to Ganondorf on the bracket?

Is there a way you can change my character to Ganondorf on the bracket?

I will try, I do not know about it.

Alrighty.
I"m fixing brackets.

You played according to rules, correct?
Yes I beat him with the rules 3 stock no items omega stages all that It was 2 lives to 1 life.

i won againts @Shwilker98 and im foxythetacklingmaster fyi

Reactions: Superbossboo
Back